Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Offering my help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! Saw the threads and liked what I saw!

Throwing my hat in the ring to help.

I have some skill with the CS and scripting...though rather limited...perhaps only for small things such as little farms, caves and such (that could add some atmosphere)

I also can help write stories for quests and such if that is needed.

Also as a general brainstormer!

Let me know what you guys need!
Welcome to Silgrad Tower, Zepto!

:wave:

(Always wanted to do that ...)

For quests and general writing, raggidman is the resource. If you're interested in simple interiors, there are some available for Reich Parkeep, Steadhelm, and Ebbedin. My bias is to Ebbedin 'cause I helped make the shacks that we're using. Big Grin But seriously, shacks make for really simple interiors, which are good to start with...

But check through the forums, find something that interests you, and ping the person in charge; the organization here is loose but not non-existent. Smile

Have fun,
Steve
Welcome aboard Zepto! I hope you'll have a great time here.

To get started, please go ahead and download Reich Parkeep v9 and the 9.1 update posted further down in the thread. With that installed you'll be able to pick up open claims in our towns.

Soluthis can be a confusing place at first, both because it's so large but also because it's modded almost 100% with custom assets, so it looks extremely different from anything you've seen elsewhere in TES4. A good way of getting acquainted with the city is to fire up the Construction Set and load Oblivion.esm + Reich_Parkeep.esm and then open up the worldspace called "ReichParkeepREAL" and take a look around. While you're at it you can compare how the city is laid out to the claims map overview, especially if you run into a claim you'd like to mod so you'll know which number it has. Skoping out the city directly in the mod answers a lot more questions than words could.

There are also available claims in Steadhelm and Ebbedin. More info on them are on their boards. Smile
Welcome Zepto! Smile
Have fun.
:goodjob: that Zepto - by the time you leave here you will have a lot more skills if you want Wink

What to do, are you a self-starter?

- for interior and graphic work check the claims in the Forums as Razorwing states - he generally knows what everyone is up to - and grab one.

- or have a look and state that you want to work under direction or are looking for someone to complement your skills.

pm project leaders if what they are doing interests you and you can see something ...

For Lit claims there are some in Lit Dev - actual claims and ongoin' works that more than one person has contributed to.

I don't tell people their writing is good or bad so much as offer encouragement (well I do have my personal taste, and retain the right to express it) as I know that whatever anyone writes today, tomorrow they will do differently, and what I cannot use today I will likely find a use for later.

And may the Gods smile on you - whoever They are.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower Zepto :wave: All thats needed to be said has been said, have fun doing whatever you would like to do most here.

-FLESH