Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Star Boi's Keening, Sunder, and Wraithguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this has been posted before, but i thought I should let you guys know that Star Boi released a modder's resource of Keening, Sunder, and Wraithguard. Very nice, IMO.

Tools of Kagrenac
thank you Sericho, thank you very very much :bow:

EDIT: but I don't get it, what does he mean by no Wraithguard, or is he working on it?
Yeah, we've seen this before.
@KuKulzA: He included a version of Wraithguard in the resource, but he's still trying to improve it. (Since gloves, pauldrons, etc are "stuck together" by default in Oblivion, the Wraithguard included is actually two wraithguards.) He may also be updating the model.

Also, sorry for re-posting old info.
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Yeah, we've seen this before.
Quote:Originally posted by Sericho
@KuKulzA: He included a version of Wraithguard in the resource, but he's still trying to improve it. (Since gloves, pauldrons, etc are "stuck together" by default in Oblivion, the Wraithguard included is actually two wraithguards.) He may also be updating the model.

Also, sorry for re-posting old info.

no no, either I have forgotten or I never saw it... cause I vist only few forums now and mostly these, so sometimes these new resources don't reach my ears unless kind folks like in this case you Sericho give us all a heads-up... it also provides a topic for discussion and how to incorporate or any changes felt necessary to be discussed, so thank you very much
I did hear somewhere that you need the orrery mod to get acces to the textures... I might be completely wrong however
Quote:no no, either I have forgotten or I never saw it... cause I vist only few forums now and mostly these, so sometimes these new resources don't reach my ears unless kind folks like in this case you Sericho give us all a heads-up... it also provides a topic for discussion and how to incorporate or any changes felt necessary to be discussed, so thank you very much

Glad to help Smile

Quote:I did hear somewhere that you need the orrery mod to get acces to the textures... I might be completely wrong however

Yeah, i think i heard that too...it wasn't in the file description, though. If it ends up being true, we could always retexture the models or replicate the original textures.