Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Dance of the Ja-Kha'jay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Raggidman took a look at my Fanfiction.net profile and suggested I post this. I wont put the entire thing into the thread, because its 75 pages (12pt font, times new roman) and still not finished. It could be included as an in-game work of fiction along the lines of the Real Barenziah, with the author speculating what could have happened after the Oblivion Crisis if the Hero of Kvatch was a female Khajiit. It would have a new book for each chapter otherwise its too long. It's a long read but tell my what you think (and review if you feel so inclined)
Heres the URL:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3056703/1/
Cool
O...M...G...This, this is movie material here. I absolutely LOVE it! Can this be included in the mod? Like an author of fiction (hehe, an author turning a fictional game fictional...This is hard to follow) One of the best works I've ever read (ok, well reading), even compared to Rowling or Tolkien. Excellent material. This is going in my favorites!
:worship: :worship:

this is one of the best stories i read so far! A real forsyth style elder scroll story!
Thats amazing!

The only minor and completly pedantic point I can make is that 'Rifton' is spelt 'Riften' on the Arena map, as well as Bethesda's most recent map and most fan-made maps. It is also the name the Skyrim for Oblivion team is using. I don't know why it is spelt Rifton in the real barenziah. :confused:

see: http://til.gamingsource.net/maps/n-enc-tamr-map01.gif
One thing I don't like about the book...why did she love OCATO of all people? He's weird, and he seems to stiff for any sudden relationships like that. And, a semi old high elf making out with a khajiit just plain scares me.
Are you kidding, that always happens in books and movies. The loser gets the girl. Always. BTW, great story.
it MUST be made controversial as it proclaims how manes are born.
Well I'm back from Invercargill.
Anyhoo some answers:

Riften spelling: I'll correct that in the next few days.

Ocato: I thought the relationship with Ocato started as a friendship, as Ocato was always there for her, helping her settle into her role as Empress Regent. As WhiteWizard said, this sort of thing happens all the time in movies and things.

Controversy: Oh yes, definately. The Mane and Ocato would have some things to say on this book. The Mane would secretly think its too close to the truth, Ocato might not like being depicted this way (he is a politician after all). Khajiit might like it, the book could have been written by a Khajiit and because two Khajiit end up with high ranks in the Empire.
Helseth might not be too happy either.

I wouldn't be surprised if it got banned across the empire Wink.
Pages: 1 2