Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Yaay Sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coolness!

I wanna make music for Elsweyr.

I have this drum machine which can do various percussion noises (bongos, congas, etc. etc.) that I could use.
Okay, I (finally) made a sample.

I think it's pretty cooool.
Sounds good DarkEclipse! I imagine it would fit in well in a bustling marketplace, all we need is a snake charmer or something and it will be awesome
Wonder what effect a snake charmer might have on a Khajiit's tail?
After entertaining myself by making a terrible metal drum solo, I decided to get to work on a 3-4 minute song to be used in-mod.

.... the solo was hilarious too. Big Grin

Oh, also, I think I should leave the timbales (tin-sounding, almost steel drum things) out of the songs. They're a bit more modern.
I like it, though I would suggest adding a few more drums, and maybe a few chimes or something. Just to give it an exotic feel.
Oh geez I forgot about this.

Quote:Originally posted by Caius Fulcinius
I like it, though I would suggest adding a few more drums, and maybe a few chimes or something. Just to give it an exotic feel.

Yeah, the final version (If I ever finish it) will be better.

I got a guitar, maybe I can do something with that too. Not rocking-out or anything, before anyone asks. Maybe some Spanish-sounding stuff.
Outdated info.