Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Omg i need a girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
anyway im one of those guys who likes to lift and run alot, and today at the gym i swear my arms reminded me of a horses hind legs when they are galloping...you know, the rippling muscle effect.
i was amazed/terrified at the monstrosity.
Well, the maleficus needs some advice in the "girl-friend" department.
yes, you guys have all heard of the situations, the infatuations, and finally, the vanity.
But my biggest problem is the fact that i feel lonely... even the maleficus needs a helper, a companion.
im only 17, but even so, i still feel very lonely.
The situation at my fish-bowl of a school is this: All the girls think that if a person stares more than .5milaseconds at one of the girls than that particular person is obviously a pedafile, and should be treated with the upmost contempt.
To cut the crap, what i want is dignity, this is what i seek. Confidence is all based on faith, and so my problem is how can i be confident in something that requires blind faith?
Something that is really leaching my confidence is the sad fact that p*** has caught my eyes, and will not let go of them.
im really not sure how p*** and my confidence is coincidal, but apparently it is.

But you ask how confidence and girls are related.
O i think they are, i cannot so much as speak without that bloody guilt-worm gnawing at my conscience. Because relationships are largely built on dialogue, i have a problem here.
help would be ....eh, helpful.
Sorry, can't help you there. I am allot better at breaking up friends relationships than building them. :brew:
but anyway, girls kind of just come to me.
You could always hang around the mall around 9 0'clock. You know what I mean. Wink
well guys, i just made a decision to stop looking at p***, and suddenly i feel much better, more dignified,more justified (before mankind that is)
Hang out at the mall at 9:00pm?
Dude, like some stalker?
Ill have you know that the rippling biceps and heighth that i have is not a very...eh, cuddly mix.
i could try that, but thats creepy.
...must stay away from creepy...
I have a particular girl in mind, but there is always a question that comes to my mind when i entertain such thoughts of loose companionship with a girl. And That is this: Why the f' are you snooping around in that arena? Why does a guy like you need one? And finally, Your just too darn serious for any girl to like you.
I suppose i am not cut out for the masses...But this will serve me when "she" has a bad day, and i get down on my knees and tell her i know how she feels, and how beautiful she is.
Aha! I am not cut out for the masses because i have an uncommon habit of "meaningfully sharing" with others...
yes its true im an intimate teddy bear, but this is somewhat off topic.

Next question: What the flip do girls like the most?
I know im a good guy, i am terrified at being a jerk to anybody, because its almost like being a jerk to somebody else is like being a jerk to myself. Nobody wants to hurt themselves, right?
The number one thing that I follow now is: Cut the crap.

Don't give a damn what anybody thinks, and things left unsaid only cause pain, just do what it is you have decided you need to do.
Asmodeous, that is truly something to be remembered.
Thank you.
I see you took it well, I know it is a hard thing to do, but if you stop from doing or saying anything for the reason of those who have no part in this anyway, then you will only regret it later, adn you will have let them choose your actions for you.
Very true,
I see the logic in this,
i appreciate it asmodeous. Big Grin
I don't know if people still take out personal ads in papers and magazines, but if they do then that can be a good way of meeting a girl who's a better match to your personality than the girls at your school are (going by your description). The benefits as I see them is that ads like that reach a lot of women in your vicinity, whom it's realistic to meet in person, but more than that the ball is in their corner as you can take your time reading their letters to find the person you like the best. I took out an ad like that when I was fifteen, in a magazine for teen girls, and got over a hundred letters.
well thats a good suggestion, although the catch with me is that i know the people in the fishbowl are the type im looking for. Christian, my age, and know alittle bit about me.

That is a very good suggestion, although i fear im just to darn sexy to get any "non-sex" letters, something that my parents would abhor.
The point here is to have companionship. Some of you might be like, "well arent sex letters a GOOD thing?"
And sure they might turn me on, but again the point is to have companionship, not to get laid.
Thank you, administrator
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5