Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the dunmer of morrowind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok 2 things

1.will they call u outlander?

2.if they are how you gonna make sure only those dunmer say "hello there outlander"insted of the ones in vonilla oblivian saying it to

for 2nd thing u could make a seperate dark elf race and make only there dialog say it (tho that'll be annoying)
I thought you could just make certain NPCs say things... though it would be a pain making like a thousand NPCs say something unless you can select all of them and attach that dialogue string i guess
Can't you make a different dialog and apply it to all normal NPC's?
I'm sure there's a way to make them say outlander, and if not, I won't stop searching till I find one
it be a pain aplying it to every dunmer in tes3 project(not to mention its the dark elf home land)so easyest way is make them all say it(but then they'll all sound the same)
Quote:Originally posted by davidsalter
it be a pain aplying it to every dunmer in tes3 project(not to mention its the dark elf home land)so easyest way is make them all say it(but then they'll all sound the same)

Hmm... perhaps global script to choose from 2-3 files?
yea, we prefer to call it TES4 Vvardenfell... since it is of Vvardenfell, in tes4 and not including Mournhold and Solstheim... so I had long ago named it TES4 Vvardenfell, I felt that was the best name for it
for 2nd thing u could make a seperate dark elf race and make only there dialog say it (tho that'll be annoying)
I like the idea of a separate race called, say, "Native Dunmer," especially if player-selectable. One could choose not to be an outsider, though it would presumably be disadvantageous under some circumstances.
Hmm, yes a new race would solve the problems. Non playable of course since it would never feel the same if they weren't calling you outlander.
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Hmm, yes a new race would solve the problems. Non playable of course since it would never feel the same if they weren't calling you outlander.
and since you came form Cyrodiil so... yeah

maybe "native" Dunmer are more famished looking and rougher... less civilized and fatty from good nutrition Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3