Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Rpc03 "Home" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ok thanks for the update. I will get started on it right away :goodjob:
I have most of the mod finished, I just have to work out some issues with the npc's dialogue.
Quote:Originally posted by Drac0nian
I have most of the mod finished, I just have to work out some issues with the npc's dialogue.

That's great, and fast too! :pop: Good job! :goodjob:
Update?
Sorry for the long wait. My reserve unit has been in panama building a clinic and school addition for a local village. After i check everything over and make sure that everything still works properly i will be able to upload it for u. again sorry for the long wait Sad. i should have it in by the 14th
Sorry for the long wait. My reserve unit has been in panama building a clinic and school addition for a local village. After I check everything over and make sure that everything still works properly I will be able to upload it for u. again sorry for the long wait Sad. I should have it in by the 14th

Clinics and schools? Good job! :goodjob:

Thanks for the update. Smile
everything is finished except my npc's won't accept the dialogue that I created. This is my first dialogue attempt and the CS wiki didnt help me any. any suggestions or help you could give plz? its the only thing left to do.

When I go to add the dialoge to the npc nothing is copied for the greeting. it asks if I want to copy this text to the npc but when i click yes nothign appears.
everything is finished except my npc's won't accept the dialogue that I created. This is my first dialogue attempt and the CS wiki didn't help me any. any suggestions or help you could give plz? its the only thing left to do.

When I go to add the dialoge to the npc nothing is copied for the greeting. it asks if I want to copy this text to the npc but when I click yes nothign appears.

That sounds bad. I think you'd better delete all the dialogue and start over on it, because it sounds to me like it got corrupted and if that happens it can be impossible to untangle the unclean entries.

I've found sandor's post to be an excellent source of information when writing dialogue. I often re-read it before writing dialogue if I've spent a long time away from dialogue. I think the most important thing to remember when trying to avoid making unclean dialogue is to always work through the quest window, never through the filtered-dialogue window. I try to avoid touching Bethesda's dialogue at all, such as copying or duplicating their entries. If I need to mimic something I rather take screenshots of their entries and then create a similar one from scratch. I learnt it the hard way =)
ok thanx a bunch ill try that and see how it works. ill look over the post also and see if it answers my questions. :goodjob:
ok thanx a bunch ill try that and see how it works. ill look over the post also and see if it answers my questions. :goodjob:

Np, I'm glad it worked out Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8