Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0110 "Raynlyn Llervu's House" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: SoluthisClaimsMapsArea01_575.jpg]

[blockquote]"Valley of St. Seryn" lies beautifully secluded between the mountain and the North Imperial District. It's possible to get here from the Temple's courtyard in the east, but that road is almost never used by locals whom prefer to come from the west, through Venim's Hold. The valley got its name from the famous Dunmer saint Seryn the Merciful, patron of brewers, bakers, and distillers.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 06
Model Nickname: Round Home
Northmarker Rotation: 105
Neighbourhood: Valley of St. Seryn

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
- Confused about claim codes used in this thread?

black[/hr]
The above information is in Green's post because he started modding the claim before I had gotten around to making individual claim threads. He modded it to be a buyable house, but that idea wasn't carried on when Seniosh created this interior. Green's original post follows below the black line. /Razorwing February 17th

black[/hr]

Here is my current version of Soluthis0110
Edit"Also the house sales mans house Soluthis0102

It's buyable, it's cheap (Id like to discuss a higher price)

It isn't quite finished but most of what is left are minor details like the interior decor and placement that I would like some feedback on. Oh, and did I metion I'd like to make its price a little more balanced. By the way, the seller is just outside the house just in case anyone needs to know.

PS if you test this look for my hidden book! :banana:
General info.

Please add a version number to your esp files. TIA

Furniture is floating because of the silhouette (the CS assumes (after pressing "F") the bench (for example) is already on the floor, it's an error). Press once (sometimes twice) "F". All the furniture with silhouettes have the same problem.

If I write change this etc. You should read: Please change this etc.

Reviewing Criteria

The Groundfloor.

Add a Northmarker, rotation 150.

StRwContDunmerBarrel01, F Check the others also.

Three of the containers are bleeding.
The chairs and the table are bleeding.
Why all the bleeders ?

Book4RarePigChildren, F
StRwMiscToolbox01, B

Use an activator flamenode04 etc.

Drop the doormarker (same for the exterior) and X-marker on the floor.

Pathgrid.

Add a pathgrid.

NPC.

Change the ID (see below).
Add a fooditem count "-1" in the inventory.

Dialogue.

The greetings. Add correct dispositions.
Add the choices to the "stgcinterest for the female" info.

General Remarks.

Be careful with rare items !
Remove TGC from the cell name.

For every object, NPC etc. you create use STGCS0110xxx. Meaning: ST, Silgrad Tower; GC, your ID; S0110, claimcode; xx, the description.
Change the ID of the book,the clothing, the quest and the topics.

The lighting is very bright, decrease it f.e. 100,100,100.

Are you going to use the test scripts ?

I didn't check everything, as it's not finished yet.

Looks good. :yes:
Objects should now be floored doors xmakers too. Dimmed down the lights. -1 food count on NPC. Flame Activator used as for the rare book woops forgot it was on the list its gone. North marker add. Added Dispositional dialogue and made the female Choices. Fixed naming. Rare book "where were you when the dragon broke" & "Pig children" are now gone. I think I got the path to work. The path grid doesn?t work right for me often so I?m unsure if is right though.

heres where the file is
Gotta fix i missed something
I'll look through your file (now).

EDIT

The object ID's Have to start with StGc. Cut and paste in front of the ID's. Further it's ok.

Why are the table and chairs and containers bleeding (Sreenie)?

For the disposition. Now the info's are displayed when the disp. is exact f.e. 40. The chance is minimal. Change it as follows.

Only an example,

Info 1 >=60
Info 2 >50 and <60
Info 3 <=50 etc.

There is no pathgrid.

Pathgrid info.

I didn't check everything. That's for the final version.

Good modding. Smile
that will help my pathgrids thanks ill get right on that and the bleeding and the Dispositon mistakes i made i tested it doesnt work too well do to the error

Oh and by the way that pathgrid info ya got me is helpful now i can fix my other project called Abecean Pirates so that the aI doesnt walk into wall randomly! thanks a bunch.
That's great (for the Pathgrid) to hear Smile. In the same thread is lot of info concerning interiors.
Here is the latest version

htt p://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=check_download&ufid=451732FC1896FF10&key=db201126aeba768d6a6ae9d3f8e5ccb111c550db[/URL]

has some but not quite compleat path grids
Fixed most bleeding
Fixed disposition

Any input on whether to increase its cost or not is welcomed.

Horray I got Soluthis0109 a pretty little house for Feltus Mortus to live in yeah! :wasted:

Edit 2006.07.19 05:18: Here is my progress on my next update ive been fixing up mortus' pad along with adding a few things for his little quest See this for a little insight on that
Neighborhoods of Soluthis
New Pics For Soluthis0110 & 0109 are in
Ive started 0109 house and a "Neighborhoods of Soluthis" Room

And here are some screenshots
Nice work! It looks like a cozy hut :goodjob:

How come you used gifs though? Jpegs are better Smile
What is the first pic of? Sorry, haven't read the whole thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4