Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0112 "Morag Tong Guildhall" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: SoluthisClaimsMapsArea01_575.jpg]

[blockquote]"Valley of St. Seryn" lies beautifully secluded between the mountain and the North Imperial District. It's possible to get here from the Temple's courtyard in the east, but that road is almost never used by locals whom prefer to come from the west, through Venim's Hold. The valley got its name from the famous Dunmer saint Seryn the Merciful, patron of brewers, bakers, and distillers.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: NA (see below)
Model Nickname: Guild
Northmarker Rotation: -48.8506
Neighbourhood: Valley of St. Seryn

[title]Information.[/title]
Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. But don't forget to run forum searches here as well, because often you'll find the answer here instead of the wiki. If you don't find the answer, feel free to post the question here in your claims thread But beyond that it's worth remembering that trial-and-error is an integral part of modding and it's only natural that you have to playtest your work to see if what you did worked or not.
- Confused about claim codes used in this thread?
Are you ok with this being the location for Morag Tong, Seniosh?

(Link to the starter esp)
Yeah, it's a fine location. I did a house over here a couple weeks ago. Kind of ironic though, MT guildhall is in a peaceful secluded valley. Ironic, but fitting to their businesslike (and legal) style.
Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Yeah, it's a fine location. I did a house over here a couple weeks ago. Kind of ironic though, MT guildhall is in a peaceful secluded valley. Ironic, but fitting to their businesslike (and legal) style.

Cool Smile

We could find another spot in the city to add a wholly new Guild building if you like? That way you'd also get to finetune the exterior just the way you would like it.
Nah, it's a pretty nice spot. Pretty secluded, which is exactly what a group of [legal] assassins would want. Attention isn't drawn towards them, but rather they're left to kill when they need to. I certainly have no better ideas for placement.
Nah, it's a pretty nice spot. Pretty secluded, which is exactly what a group of [legal] assassins would want. Attention isn't drawn towards them, but rather they're left to kill when they need to. I certainly have no better ideas for placement.

Excellent, it's agreed then :deal:
I'm just wondering...The MT will be illegal after some time right? If it is so, I don't think that it would be very smart of them to keep staying at the same place, when everyone knows where to find them. Is that a problem or not? And I happend to think of a quest to, to maybe solve this thing... Something about that you, when the MT is illegal, will be given the task of colecting money from what every you can think of, MT members, ordinary people, anyone. And when you have colected some money, you will go out and hunt for a good place to build a new house, that will serve as the new guild hall. Something like the quests you got in Morrowind, when in a House, when you could build you own little colony, but this time just one house...Or is this just way crazy?
I will mod a separate meetinghall for when they are illegal. I was thinking prehaps the house of a supportive Noble, or else the sewers (are there RP sewers?). Any suggestions for the underground guild placement would be welcome.
OK. Here's the Morag Tong Guildhall. Has 3 floors, beds, eating area, two shop areas, lobby-type thing, office. Comes with 2 NPCs who live in the guild, and have full AI, but no dialogue as of yet (it'll be added with the questmaking, but if i should do it now let me know)

This is the first version, so please let me know if there is anything that may become problematic. Having to do the ESPs for everyone individually makes things confusing, so everything's gotta be worked out now
This is the first version..
I assume this isn't the final version
Final == The object count remains the same.

I'll have a look (technically), but I only review (*) final versions.

(*) a complete review
Pages: 1 2 3 4