Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1201 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: normal_SoluthisClaimsMapsArea12_1024x768.jpg]

[blockquote]"Dhryss Plaza" is named after a local Akaviri hero, who stands guard in the central park and who's exploits can be experienced in the aptly titled novel Akavir available in bookstores. The southwest area of Soluthis, which extends westward beyond Dryss Plaza as well, is mainly a low-end agricultural settlement and largely self-sufficient. It stands out from other parts of town in its use of wooden fences.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 05
Model Nickname: Oval Home
Northmarker Rotation: 126.0506
Neighbourhood: Saint Roris' Road

[title]Information.[/title]
For basic information on how to mod in Soluthis, please see parkeep.silgrad.com. Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. Beyond that, trial-and-error is an integral part of modding.
May I claim this house.
It will be the house of a Dark elf woman: Dilave Uleni.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
May I claim this house.
It will be the house of a Dark elf woman: Dilave Uleni.
Of course, have fun! Smile
Due problems with the CS, I can't place dunmer lighting (expect for lanterns). I had to use imperial lighting.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Due problems with the CS...
What kind of problems?
Some problems with placing lights, but I have mentioned it on another topic.

I have a WIP-file of my home. The CS says that there is a problem with the pathgrid, but I don't see anything strange.
My interior and NPC is finished.
I've tried to clean my mod, but I don't know it's fully cleaned.
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

General info.

Please add a version number to the name of your esp files. TIA

Furniture is floating (a little) because of the silhouette (the CS assumes (after pressing "F") the bench (for example) is already on the floor, it's an error). Press "F" twice or thrice. All the furniture with silhouettes have the same problem.

Keep in mind that smaller objects near large objects (NPC's included) tend to float.

If you create a new interior try to position the first piece of the tileset at X,Y,Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.

Is there enough clutter?
In the lower right part of CS screen you'll see the faces (face count).
For your interior it's 96692. It should be around the 100k and max 150k for an interior of this size.

How do I keep my mod clean?
Avoiding contaminations.

- Packages should start with StXX... etc. (XX = your modding ID)

- For the location: Don't use "in cell". It can produce unexpected behavior.

- Make sure that the packages are chronological (use the left arrow key).

- Add a wander package type: Time and duration any. Specify a radius (near editor location) of 1024 etc.

[indent][/indent]This is always the last package in the list.

[indent][/indent] You could use a standard package for example aaaDefaultExploreEditorLoc1024.

Use a candlepuddle (static) for under your candles (when on a wooden and burnable surface).

Edit your dialogue through the quest window and not through the dialogue window (creates unclean dialogue).

The Groundfloor.

StDoorRedMAINloaddoor, R, Re (hold S to change the scale)
StRwMiscDunBowlGlassYellow, Check the contents of the bowl (F).
StRwMiscComBottle07, F (table)
StRwMiscDunBowlGlassPeach, F
STIDCandleGreenFat03Orange128, F
StRwContDunmerBasket01FoodCheap, F
The objects on the screenshot are slightly floating.
StRwMiscComBottle11, F
StRwContDunmerBasket01, F
StRwContDunmerSack01saltrice, F
StFurnDunRug03, F, Re
StFurnDunPoorStool01R, bleed into the ground until the feet of the sh reach the ground.
StRwMiscDunMidGoblet04, F (several)
StFurnDunRug20, F, Re
StLightDunPaperLantern01, Re it's above the outlet (chimney) of the fireplace

Pathgrid.

You altered the pathgrid in another interior or in an exterior cell.
I'll fix it when the file is merged to the esm.

NPC.

Check "No rumors".

AI.

Add a default wander packages (aaaDefaultExploreEditorLoc1024).
Give him more AI packages you could use the standard ones for eating (these start with aaa). I advise you to add Sol1201 to the ID for the packages, especially if you are going to mod more than one interior.

Dialogue.

Add a GetDisposition function to the "hello stranger.." Greeting.
Add a GetIsID function to the "What do..." Greeting.

Add the "Pilgrimage" topic to one of the Greetings (or both).

General Remarks.

As this is your first reviewed interior, I listed everything I saw, in order to make you aware of the problems in the reviewed interior. The main thing is: Can it be seen in-game? In this case many can't be seen.

There are two kind of modders. One group will fix everything the others only correct the floating etc. that can be seen in-game. Let me know how you think about that, so I could change the reviewing, accordingly.

For the contaminations.
You got most of them. Also check for other worldspaces, in this case you altered Reichparkeep Real. Do not switch to other worldspaces (other than the ST land) and / or other interior cells.
If you want to check other cells use multiple editors (one for modding and one for checking other cells etc.)

Set the Northmarker rotation to 126.05.
Add an activator : StRwActMusicForReichParkeep (under the interior).

Assign Ownership to the door.

Resuming.
You made a nice interior. Smile
Please fix the things I mentioned.
I think it should be okay.
I adjusted the door as shown in the screenshot.

For your next interior: Add more AI.

If you add objects, always check the pathgrid afterwards, because these new objects could interfere with the grid.

It's finished and the interior will be merged to the esm. :goodjob:
What do you mean with add more AI?
Pages: 1 2