Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1203 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: normal_SoluthisClaimsMapsArea12_1024x768.jpg]

[blockquote]"Dhryss Plaza" is named after a local Akaviri hero, who stands guard in the central park and who's exploits can be experienced in the aptly titled novel Akavir available in bookstores. The southwest area of Soluthis, which extends westward beyond Dryss Plaza as well, is mainly a low-end agricultural settlement and largely self-sufficient. It stands out from other parts of town in its use of wooden fences.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 05
Model Nickname: Oval Home
Northmarker Rotation: 60.1605
Neighbourhood: Saint Roris' Road

[title]Information.[/title]
For basic information on how to mod in Soluthis, please see parkeep.silgrad.com. Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. Beyond that, trial-and-error is an integral part of modding.
I want claim and try this one.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I want claim and try this one.

Great! :goodjob:
I'm almost ready, but I want that my npc wanders outside (in the city). Should I put a marker or which reference should I use?
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I'm almost ready, but I want that my npc wanders outside (in the city). Should I put a marker or which reference should I use?

Cool Smile

It would probably be best if you dropped an Xmarker where you wanted it and gave it a unique reference id (if there isn't any other Xmarker in the vicinity).
Here it is.
A dunmer commoner house. I hope you like it.
Sanpicture will post the review tomorrow.
He is our new reviewer, welcome to the team. Smile
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point /
sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

General info.

Please add a version number to the name of your esp files. TIA

Keep in mind that smaller objects near large objects (NPC's included) tend to float.

How do I keep my mod clean?
Avoiding contaminations.

- Packages should start with StXX... etc. (XX = your modding ID)

- For the location: Don't use "in cell". It can produce unexpected behavior.

- Make sure that the packages are chronological (use the left arrow key).

- Add a wander package type: Time and duration any. Specify a radius (near editor location) of 1024 etc.

This is always the last package in the list.

You could use a standard package for example aaaDefaultExploreEditorLoc1024.

The Groundfloor.

You'll have to press F twice again for all the clutter standing on the table in the back of the house. Almost all the bottles are floating (a little, S).

StRwContDunmerChestLarge01, F
StRwMiscDeFlask02, F (twice)
StRwMiscDunPotGlassPeach1, F (twice)
StRwMiscComBottle09, F
StRwMiscDunBucket01, F

Blackberry, B
Ginseng, B
Yarn01, F
StRWMiscDunTankard05 (2), F
StRWMiscDunCloth03, F
StRWMiscDunLute, Re
StlaMiscCupOrangeGlass (4), F
StRWDeUrn03 (the middlest of the three on the right side of the room) F
StRWMiscDunmerPlatterWood, F (You'll have to press F for all the objects on it after you've corrected the floating.)
FireLogPile01, B, Re
StRWMiscLogpile01, F
StFurnDunPoorStool01L (twice), bleed the stool into the floor until the sh's touch the floor, S (one stool has been corrected)

Pathgrid.

Make sure every silhouette has a th.
The connection of the blue th near the door with the red th (selected) interferes with the stool (S).

NPC.

Set the count of the ingredients to -1(one of them). If you set it at -1 she can keep using the food in her inventory. Otherwise she'll will begin to search (and maybe even steal) food to eat.

Dialogue.

Add the Modding ID to the topics.
Add a greeting for a disposition <50.
Add the outlander topic to the greeting topic.

AI.

Make sure that the packages are chronological (use the left arrow key).

Add a wander package type: Time and duration any. Specify a radius (near editor location) of 1024 etc. You have a wander package type, but you don't need to set a time and duration for it. If you place it at the bottom of the list she'll automatically will begin to wander if none of the other packages are running.

General Remarks.

As this is your second reviewed interior, I listed everything I saw, in order to make you aware of the problems in the reviewed interior.

The chimney pieces, Re, S.

The exterior door marker is bleeding into the steps.

I like the way how you decorated the place. :goodjob:

[Image: th_FloatingAreas.jpg] [Image: th_FloatingAreas.jpg] [Image: th_Dunmerstool.jpg]

[Image: th_Chimney.jpg] [Image: th_Bottles.jpg]
Your first review. :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Your first review. :goodjob:

Thanks! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2