Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1206 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: normal_SoluthisClaimsMapsArea12_1024x768.jpg]

[blockquote]"Dhryss Plaza" is named after a local Akaviri hero, who stands guard in the central park and who's exploits can be experienced in the aptly titled novel Akavir available in bookstores. The southwest area of Soluthis, which extends westward beyond Dryss Plaza as well, is mainly a low-end agricultural settlement and largely self-sufficient. It stands out from other parts of town in its use of wooden fences.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 05
Model Nickname: Oval Home
Northmarker Rotation: 83.0788
Neighbourhood: Saint Roris' Road

[title]Information.[/title]
For basic information on how to mod in Soluthis, please see parkeep.silgrad.com. Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. Beyond that, trial-and-error is an integral part of modding.
May I claim this?
Absolutely :goodjob:
I'm finished!
Great! Smile
Sanpicture will reply asap.
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

General Info

Keep in mind that smaller objects near large objects (the interior included) tend to float.

Add an activator StRwActMusicForReichParkeep (under the interior, only for Soluthis).

The Groundfloor

Check for floating items on all the three 'tables' that are part of the interior.

StRwMiscDunCloth03 F, Re
CandleFat02Orange128 Re
StRwMiscDunPitcher Re
StRwMiscComBottle06STIDrum (the one on the floor) F
FireLogPile Re

AI

The wander package should be the last package.

StBDSol1206Statue: due to the condition you've set, he will now only go out when it's raining. If that's ok to you, it's fine.

You gave the NPC a key to lock the door, so you should check the following boxes at 'aaaSleep0x6NoWeapArmor' package: At package start - lock doors, at package end - unlock doors.

Dialogue

The GetIsID of the second response of the topic 'StBDSol1206Neighbours' is invalid. You should specify the NPC.

You should change the topic text of the 'STBDSol1206Alcohol' package.

General Remarks

The exterior doormarker is floating

You've made a very nice interior and created a nice dialogue! :goodjob:
It should be ok by now.
BTW: I'm still using the common models.
If you're still using the common models (the ones with the low textures), I would switch to the private version. Which you can download here, you can also find the updates there.

There were a few floating items in the interior. I've corrected these and the file is ready to be merged! :goodjob:
You only need to install private update 4 and 6.
Oi! Don't post the download link on a public board, Sanpicture!
Pages: 1 2