Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1207 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: normal_SoluthisClaimsMapsArea12_1024x768.jpg]

[blockquote]"Dhryss Plaza" is named after a local Akaviri hero, who stands guard in the central park and who's exploits can be experienced in the aptly titled novel Akavir available in bookstores. The southwest area of Soluthis, which extends westward beyond Dryss Plaza as well, is mainly a low-end agricultural settlement and largely self-sufficient. It stands out from other parts of town in its use of wooden fences.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 05
Model Nickname: Oval Home
Northmarker Rotation: -37.2424
Neighbourhood: Dhryss Plaza

[title]Information.[/title]
For basic information on how to mod in Soluthis, please see parkeep.silgrad.com. Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. Beyond that, trial-and-error is an integral part of modding.
I want to claim this.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I want to claim this.
Perfect! Smile
Finished by now.
It's a thief, so he may be part of the Tg when it will come and go to a TG related bar. That's why there is an empty space in his schedule.
StFurnDunRichTable04, the front side was turned to the wall.

The dialogue.

Info's (the AI packages, as well) are executed from the top onwards (the higher in the list, the higher the priority).

If you use the disposition (disp.) as shown in the first screenshot, the third info will never be executed. Let's assume the disposition is 38. The second info will be displayed (disp. is lower than 40), it overrules the third info.

Look at the second screenshot.

I added a disp. to the second info of >= 35.
The third info will be shown when the disp. == 30, 31, 32 and 34.
It's just an example, I used other numbers to fix this.

The same problem for the disp. occurred in the StBDsol1207Information topic.

Do not change existing packages (aaaEat10x2 etc.), these are contaminations. Look at the screenshot.

It has been fixed.
It's a nice interior, I'll merge the esp. Smile
The dialogue is intended to be somewhat different if the char is a women. So he would say other things to a women, but when the disposition was high enough.
haha kool
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
The dialogue is intended to be somewhat different if the char is a women,...
I know.

If you playtest the interior, you'll see it doesn't work (because the first two info's overrule the third one). The female info's are not displayed even if the disp. is high enough. Use the console command "sexchange" if you're a male player.

Another solution: Add a GetIsSex == male condition to the male info's.
Don't forget to select "run on target".

It's very important to playtest your interior.