Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1208 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: normal_SoluthisClaimsMapsArea12_1024x768.jpg]

[blockquote]"Dhryss Plaza" is named after a local Akaviri hero, who stands guard in the central park and who's exploits can be experienced in the aptly titled novel Akavir available in bookstores. The southwest area of Soluthis, which extends westward beyond Dryss Plaza as well, is mainly a low-end agricultural settlement and largely self-sufficient. It stands out from other parts of town in its use of wooden fences.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 05
Model Nickname: Oval Home
Northmarker Rotation: -2.8649
Neighbourhood: Dhryss Plaza

[title]Information.[/title]
For basic information on how to mod in Soluthis, please see parkeep.silgrad.com. Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. Beyond that, trial-and-error is an integral part of modding.
I want to claim this.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I want to claim this.

Glad to hear it :goodjob:
I'll send you a WIP for error checking.
The dialogue needs to be completed.
If you use the find package as shown in the screenshot, the NPC will stand still on the same spot for the duration of the package.

The wander package of the type any and any (time / duration) should be last in the list.

Please submit the finalized file for a review.
It should be finished now.
I'll reply later today.

EDIT: I'm very sorry that I haven't posted the review today. It appeared that I couldn't connect to the internet, so I phoned my provider and they said more people were experiencing this problem in my living area. They also said they were working on it. They fixed it this evening. So that's why I wasn't able to download your claim the whole day. I'm sorry again and I will post the review as soon as I can tomorrow.

Bye,

Sanpicture

blue[/HR]

See below.
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

The Ground-Floor

StBROADSHEETreichparkeep01 F

StRwContDunmerBasket01FoodCheap F

Almost everything on this table is floating.

AI

The 'BigReturn' package should be placed after the 'BigTriptoSteadhelm' package.

Sleep packages : Check weapons and armor unequipped.
Eat pacakges : Check weapons unequipped.
Don't forget to create a new package when you check these boxes. Otherwise you'll change the original package from Bethesda.

You've assigned the ownership of the door to Ulvenes and placed the key in his inventory. You should check the 'At Package Start - Lock Doors' and 'At Package end - Unlock Doors' boxes. Otherwise everyone will be able to walk into his house at the middle of the night.
You can leave the 'At Package Start - Lock Doors' at the 'STBDSol1208FindNorthaven' checked, but you should also check the 'At Package End - Unlock Doors' box.

I like the big trip to Steadhelm idea. Well done! :goodjob:

Dialogue

Change the 'GetDisposition' comparision from '==' to '<' at the second reply in the 'STBDSol1208Mournhold' topic.

Change the 'GetDispostion' comparision from '<=' to '=>' at the first reply in the 'STDBSol1208Northeasternpart' dialogue. Change the comparision from '>' to '<=' in the second reply.

Add the topics trough the 'result script' window.

General Remarks

I don't know if you want to let the player entering Ulvenes Talds' house, but if you want him/her to, check the 'public area' box.

Place the exterior doormarker further back.

Again, a nice interior and very nice dialogue! :yes:
Should be all fixed right now.
For the trip to Steadhelm, select must reach location otherwise the other packages will overrule this package (because of the time it takes to reach Steadhelm. The return package is superfluous.

Another nice interior.
Well done. :yes:

The file has been merged.
Pages: 1 2