Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1211
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: normal_SoluthisClaimsMapsArea12_1024x768.jpg]

[blockquote]"Dhryss Plaza" is named after a local Akaviri hero, who stands guard in the central park and who's exploits can be experienced in the aptly titled novel Akavir available in bookstores. The southwest area of Soluthis, which extends westward beyond Dryss Plaza as well, is mainly a low-end agricultural settlement and largely self-sufficient. It stands out from other parts of town in its use of wooden fences.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 04
Model Nickname: Manor
Northmarker Rotation: -180
Neighbourhood: Dhryss Plaza

[title]Information.[/title]
For basic information on how to mod in Soluthis, please see parkeep.silgrad.com. Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. Beyond that, trial-and-error is an integral part of modding.
Hello! Smile

Could I have this one?

Bye,

Sanpicture
Absolutely :check:
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Absolutely :check:

Thanks! Smile
Have fun with it. Smile
Just started working on the interior.
I encountered a small problem: I have to use interior model 4. But when I place "StInRedBuilding04" in the Render Window it shows a interior that, I think, doesn't fit the exterior model of the manor. (It's the interior you can see on the right.) I tried all the models, and I think I have to use "StInRedBuilding01". (The one on the left) Am I correct?
I also wondered where I can find the interior models for the two side-rooms, left and right. Could you tell me where I can find them?

Bye,

Sanpicture

p.s.: sorry for the photo's being so small, but the originals were well over 50 kb. Smile
No, it's supposed to be StInRedBuilding04. Smile 01 is the barracks building. Both the exterior and interior of the mansion draw from the designs of their TES3 counterparts, which had the same discrepancy between the exterior and interior. But I never thought of it as a discrepancy, I just thought the exterior had been molded artistically (by the owner of the mansion) to look impressive beyond what would have been needed for covering the inside.

There can be single-piece rooms on either side, but I haven't made any yet (beyond the round home basement) I'm afraid, so if you'd like a room there you'd have to use a corridor and/or cap piece from the tileset. You can also put a loaddoor in one or both of the cavities that lead to a basement if you like.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
No, it's supposed to be StInRedBuilding04. Smile 01 is the barracks building. Both the exterior and interior of the mansion draw from the designs of their TES3 counterparts, which had the same discrepancy between the exterior and interior. But I never thought of it as a discrepancy, I just thought the exterior had been molded artistically (by the owner of the mansion) to look impressive beyond what would have been needed for covering the inside.

There can be single-piece rooms on either side, but I haven't made any yet (beyond the round home basement) I'm afraid, so if you'd like a room there you'd have to use a corridor and/or cap piece from the tileset. You can also put a loaddoor in one or both of the cavities that lead to a basement if you like.

Ok, you're right. They're indeed the same as there TES3 counterparts. Thanks! Smile
I think I'll put a loaddoor, or maybe a small corridor full with books or something. Or maybe a small basement with stuff collected by him.
Maybe I also make a quest connected with this house. A collecting quest or something like that. I can also do the voicework if you like. Smile
No problem. : ) By loaddoor I just meant a door that teleports to a second interior cell, for example a basement. It'd be a strange mansion if it was just one or two rooms, I think. A quest would be great :goodjob:
I completed the main room. But when I was looking for a suitable basement I couldn't find any. They're are some basements like "StInRedHutBasement01" and "StInRedHutBasement02". But the first one hasn't got a door, only a gap in the ceiling, which is supposed to lead to interiors like "StInRedBuilding03". And the second one has a door, but also the gap in the ceiling. I can't find anything to cover it with. Do you know if there is a suitable basement for "StInRedBuilding04"?

Bye,

Sanpicture
Pages: 1 2 3