Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1212 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: normal_SoluthisClaimsMapsArea12_1024x768.jpg]

[blockquote]"Dhryss Plaza" is named after a local Akaviri hero, who stands guard in the central park and who's exploits can be experienced in the aptly titled novel Akavir available in bookstores. The southwest area of Soluthis, which extends westward beyond Dryss Plaza as well, is mainly a low-end agricultural settlement and largely self-sufficient. It stands out from other parts of town in its use of wooden fences.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 06
Model Nickname: Round Home
Northmarker Rotation: -215
Neighbourhood: Dhryss Plaza

[title]Information.[/title]
For basic information on how to mod in Soluthis, please see parkeep.silgrad.com. Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. Beyond that, trial-and-error is an integral part of modding.
May this hime be the home of a bosmer?
May I mix de and imp misc items? Or only use de items?
Sure, why not Smile

Yes I think it makes sense that non-Dunmer can have Imperial stuff. Preferrably our own Imperial stuff, but if we haven't made a particular object yet then using models from the main game is certainly ok.
I'm using poor imp items and ST doesn't have custom poor imp items but i'm also using de furniture.
Here it is.
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust / Disp. = Disposition

General info.

Use an activatorflamenode04 etc. it gives a nice sound of a burning fire.

Add an activator StRwActMusicForReichParkeep (under the interior, only for Soluthis).
Do not use "Default" music, it produces unexpected results with the StreamMusic script function.

Pathgrid.

Place the NPC('s) on a th.

NPC.

Check "No rumors" is no longer required because we have our own Generic dialogue and rumors.

AI.

Uncheck continue if PC near.
Or is there a reason for that?

Sleep packages : Check weapons unequipped.
Create a custom package.

Dialogue.

Add the topics to the Greeting (result script).
Check the topic text.

General Remarks.

No floating and bleeding.
It's a nice interior. Smile
should be ok.
I changed the "topic text".

The file has been merged. :goodjob:
"All of the ST NPC's have to be a member of the "StSrGenericDialsforST" faction, if not the NPC will use the Oblivion random dialogue/rumors."

Did you do this change with this claim?
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
"All of the ST NPC's have to be a member of the "StSrGenericDialsforST" faction, if not the NPC will use the Oblivion random dialogue/rumors."

Did you do this change with this claim?
Yes, I did.