Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1213 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: normal_SoluthisClaimsMapsArea12_1024x768.jpg]

[blockquote]"Dhryss Plaza" is named after a local Akaviri hero, who stands guard in the central park and who's exploits can be experienced in the aptly titled novel Akavir available in bookstores. The southwest area of Soluthis, which extends westward beyond Dryss Plaza as well, is mainly a low-end agricultural settlement and largely self-sufficient. It stands out from other parts of town in its use of wooden fences.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 03
Model Nickname: Hole
Northmarker Rotation: 51.5661
Neighbourhood: Dhryss Plaza

[title]Information.[/title]
For basic information on how to mod in Soluthis, please see parkeep.silgrad.com. Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. Beyond that, trial-and-error is an integral part of modding.
I would like to claim this.
Excellent :check:
Finished
Nice work! Smile

I'm not a reviewer, but I thought I could mention a few things I noticed.

When I loaded up your plugin I recieved an error message that said:
"PathGrid for cell Soluthis1213 - contains point with no connections at (-6.66, -67.72, -331.00)"

(The tapestry next to the door is floating some distance away from the wall but I believe that is due to slight model differences between the public and private versions, so it's not your bad)

I also noticed that you used the "Add Topics" box to add the two topics you created. Nothing wrong with that, but I recall sandor saying it works better for merging purposes if you use a result script instead. The lines were good, and thumbs up for setting up the AI. All in all a really good and solid interior, I thought :goodjob:

Here's a shot of your interior with the full models btw:
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I also noticed that you used the "Add Topics" box to add the two topics you created. Nothing wrong with that, but I recall sandor saying it works better for merging purposes if you use a result script instead. The lines were good, and thumbs up for setting up the AI.
I am still testing this.
It's only of importance if you want to change the dialogue in a rigorous manner (after merging the file), in my opinion it works.

I'll reply later today.
I checked the interior.

It had the same quality as the other interiors you made, so very good. :goodjob:

- The unconnected th was under the floor of the basement.
- The exterior door marker was bleeding into the steps
- There was one floating painting (the same as with the tapestry) but that's probably related to the model (as said by Razorwing).

It's better to add the topics through the result script listing (see above).

The things I mentioned have been fixed and the file has been merged. Smile