Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Where do I get Speed Tree?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I beleive the title of this thread is self explanatory. So, can someone help me?
Heres the link to some demos
http://www.speedtree.com/html/downloads_exe.htm
Edit: Never mind, I think those are just videos.
Hmm, I can't find a download on that site. I noticed they also chose to feature Oblivion on there as a client of speed tree. Flesh, where did you get it?
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Hmm, I can't find a download on that site. I noticed they also chose to feature Oblivion on there as a client of speed tree. Flesh, where did you get it?

Oblivion is a client of SpeedTreeRT, only games can be(I suppose if there are any custom tree's ingame they had CAD too)... FLESH would have a copy of SpeedTreeCAD. SpeedTree should have a evaluation copy at their download site, but they don't(as far as I can see..might have overlooked it).
They do have it availble to be Evaluated, unfortunately I can't talk about what or where my ST came from.
AUGH! Those speed tree people are annoying. In their downloads page, to get SpeedTreeCAD, there is a link to the SpeedTreeCAD page, and then I clicked on the Download SpeedTreeCAD link, and it took me right back to the downloads page. Then you go down to where the alleged SpeedTreeCAD download is and it takes you right back to the SpeedTreeCAD page. It just goes in a big circle.
PM certain influential individuals on these boards...