Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Steinaech is Grounded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry that I havn't been on in awhile but I've been grounded. I'll try to be back soon. Big Grin
Bummer. What did you do? Big Grin
Hope you were at least grounded for a good reason. would be terrible if you didn't enjoy yourself... :|
Failed a class Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Steinaech
Failed a class Sad

What, completely? Ouch... Sad
Failed a class Sad
That is exactly why I hide my grades.
i got all A's. but even if i didnt, russians still dont have a concept of "grounding". and besides, all i do is sit on my ass at home anyhow Tongue
I've got A's pretty much everywhere (or are they B's now?). the school board changed things around again, so I guess the best I can say is that on all the tests and projects and everything, my average is 87 % overall, and 100 % headaches throughout my time doing the repetative work.

What course did you fail?
I only failed it for a 9 weeks grading period. I didn't fail it completely. It was Global Studies 2 though. Her essays are really hard thats what made me fail.
I only failed it for a 9 weeks grading period. I didn't fail it completely. It was Global Studies 2 though. Her essays are really hard thats what made me fail.
I'm guessing its related to Global Issues? That at least, is an extremely gay class.
Pages: 1 2