Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: it won't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed Silgrad but when I try to start a new game (or continue with an existing one) an error pops up that says

"Unable to find cell id "Ebbedin" in script sltw_29_silgradmusic_sc."

I click OK and Morrowind shuts down
Howdy MrBabune

Welcome to Silgrad

Sorry you've experienced trouble with the mod

If you don't mind posting the "warnings" from your morrowind directory, I will see what we can do to fix it up

Thank You
Bob
I would post my warnings file on but it is.... extensive. but the line that pertains to my troubles is the last one. it reads:

Expression Error Unable to find cell id "Ebbedin" in script sltw_za_silgradmusic_sc.
Its Ok if its "extensive" it really would help to understand whats going on.

Try re-installing first, its possible with the self extractors for all things not to extract properly.

Also what other mods do you have activated and what version of Silgrad are you using?

Thanks
Bob
Thank you very much for all the help. I found out that I was running a mod that had landmass interference with one of the silgrad ones. As soon as I removed the mod, Silgrad Tower worked perfectly and it is indeed an awsome mod. Thanks again
Well I am glad you were able to resolve it.

What other mod where you running with it, if its not on our conflicting mod list then I must put it on the list.

If you don't allready know, you will find that some areas are incomplete. they are still WIPS and of course if you come across anything unusual please let us know

Thanks much and enjoy Smile
Bob