Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [FG Quest]: Old Man Dareth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to possibly have a prelude to the "Some idiot let a bear into his house" quest from Daggerfall. But it will be more of a challenge than anything. Here is what I'm working on so far, there will be a farm somewhere out in the wilderness. I don't know why he would have animal shelters inside his house when it is already sheltered, but it is more for the interest factor, he tries to build an animal shelter in his basement.

Now, fun factor, what do you think could make a simple mission like this more fun?
3 bears own the house and a little girl named Goldilocks is stealing their porridge.
I couldn't find a little girl in the list of NPC's, so will a Daedroth do?
Even more interesting. :yes:
Maybe a Gaur from here.
Prepping the "Monster Mod"
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I couldn't find a little girl in the list of NPC's, so will a Daedroth do?

i thought goldelocks was a deadroth anyway
I like your idea, TheImperialDragon :yes:

Here are some random thoughts from me.

Maybe the Fighter's Guild wants you to investigate the recent theft of [NPC Name]'s three trained performing bears?

[NPC Name] could tell the player the thief didn't think of also stealing his feathered little whip, which is used to direct the bears' action (like a circus guy getting a lion to step onto a chair). That the thief doesn't have the whip could strenghten the impression that he isn't able to control them.

The investigation - which could be as simple as the owner implicating the likely suspect - could lead to your farm, and the reason he had the shelter in his basement could be so his theft won't be uncovered. The player uses the whip to convince the bears to follow him home to the owner's home.

Maybe the [NPC Name] who's the victim of the theft could live in Soluthis? Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
The investigation - which could be as simple as the owner implicating the likely suspect - could lead to your farm, and the reason he had the shelter in his basement could be so his theft won't be uncovered. The player uses the whip to convince the bears to follow him home to the owner's home.

So you mean as an animal thief? He does have some other animals in there too, I originally thought the story behind it could be "I wanted to save money, instead of buying another building. I had enough room, all I needed to do was build a wall.". What this farm guy might have been doing was training bears in his house... Or around his house, and it got out of control.
TheImperialDragon: Yes that's a good idea, I just wouldn't be able to think of a quest idea from it.
Right, so he will be under the influence of alcohol then, that would help with the [why] the place is like the way it is. Tongue Lots of kegs would be good, empty bottles, the like...
Pages: 1 2 3