Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: contributor page on web site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, while I'm trying to figure out where to put the site ?( I am continuing to work on content.

Anyone who is contributing anything, please either send me a PM or an email at ysne58@aol.com with your name here at Silgrad Tower, what you are contributing or have contributed, and anything else you want in your description. :goodjob:
I haven't received very many emails regarding contributor information. I also believe that Keilanai should have a special title. If you don't want to email them to me, feel free to post them here.

We have a chief modeller, a chief dungeon creator, a shogun and an ice queen...

Do you have a preference in title name Keilanai?
Wow, I don't think I need a special title. I just do a little of this and that, but not much expertise in anything. What information do you need?
Kielanai could be Master Cloth Texturer. :goodjob:
Without sharing private information that some people don't want to share, I want to be able to let those looking at the site get a brief overview of what people are doing on the project. Some also like to share other accomplishments, and others don't care that people can contact them.
A special title for Kielanai is a good idea, the title goes in your sinature if you want one Kielanai Wink

The title shows that you are an important contributor to the Akavir mod.
When you have a title, you will be a member of the core team.

I'm fine with "Master Cloth Texturer" Big Grin
So you can put that in your signature if you want to, or pick another title if you don't like this one.
Design Assistant? Texture Designer? Tanuki Shitateya? (Tanuki Tailor ...) That means my position changes. Wink Only that might imply that I made meshes and UV maps, too -- which I can't do yet. Hm, ... I don't know. (And, in other reference to my yukitanuki, before you say it, female tanuki can't do such marvellous things as male tanuki with certain, nnnh, body parts.) You know we have tanuki crossing signs all over the place here near roads and I have NEVER seen a tanuki cross the road. (Okay, that's getting really off-topic.) :lmao:

The only on-line things I would have to share are my photobucket account for screenshots (which is in my signature), a yahoo blog (but the only thing there at the moment is the Bump of Chicken video that I named it for -- "Harujion"), and a fanfic account (but the Oblivion and Morrowind stories are crossovers with Forgotten Realms and not directly related to this project, ... although Kielanai and Akavir are in them). Oh! And the mods I've uploaded at TESSource (4 now).

Is that what you mean?
Design Assistant might work. Mistress of Trades is a possibility. Weaver of cloth and tales?
The title goes in the signature space of your posts, above or below: " (Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection "

Any title you come up with is fine with me Wink

Edit: Shadow's avatar is a Tanuki, check out the "unmentionables" http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/profile.php?userid=2543
:lmao:
LoL! Yeah, that looks about right. They have been drawn using them for the oddest things: sailboat sails, festival masks, rain hats, etc. Hehe.

I'll just go with Design Assistant. That can mean many things and has room for growth. =)
Pages: 1 2