Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open jobs for concept artists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quote:Originally posted by Kuukulgur
Anything else? Me fingers are twitching :yes:

Hmm... *thinks*

Yes actually, I'm soon going to commence work on the "Daedric Ruin" models. Hopefully not just the tileset but also additional support models for the exterior. How would you envision the architecture would look like if Bethesda had had a much higher facecount to work with?
M'kay, I'll think on it.
I posted the concept art on the front page together with an article, and am crossing my fingers the added exposure will result in a modeller picking up one or several jobs Smile
hi i have made an Arena Concept,take a look at this:

Redoran Arena from the air

Redoran Arena front

Rendoran Arena spectator tower

i hope u like it Smile

more pics can you f?nd here
Is anyone willing to make concept art for some special Morag Tong weapons? Stuff that looks generally stealthy and assassin-like.

I'm no artist, and i don't want to post a request for weapons without having some solid concept art done first.

These are assassins, so be practical, but be creative Big Grin
I've made some weapons for the Morag Tong guild, but they will be done l8tr this evening, some things left to do, gonna post em when I'm done

Hope u will like em when they are done! Big Grin

Zourc3
Well that was fast. By weapons, do you mean concept art? or the actual models. your post was slightly ambiguous, and though this is the concept art thread, i can always hope you meant models
Here is the weapons I've got so far.

[img]serpent dagger[/img] [img]fantasy-2[/img]
That is SOME amazing stuff! I do hope that they can be done with that details, if not to bad, but I sure hope that they can be done! :bananarock:
Oo that looks cool. Forgot about wavy daggers, perfect for an assassin. I'll request those made, and hopefully someone will claim them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7