Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Sigh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is the 26th aniversary of the death of a great man... John Lennon.

Take a few minutes of the day to listen to imagine.
;(
It hit me mid way through the day as I was writting in the date signing into spanish... I haven't done anything right all day, I have been too distracted... Drama was a disaster, I just kept almost breaking down durring it, everyone thought I was crazy...

He died before I was born, and I still can't believe he's gone.
He was a great man, inspired people and inspires people still.

;(
Moved to the Auditorium.

R.I.P John Lennon.
At the moment my mind is more busy with the 8 year old boy that was stabbed to death in school last friday. Apperently the killer was a buglar and the kid caught him, affraid of beeing caught he stabbed the kid... :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
At the moment my mind is more busy with the 8 year old boy that was stabbed to death in school last friday. Apperently the killer was a buglar and the kid caught him, affraid of beeing caught he stabbed the kid... :eek:

Yeah, that sucks... :eek:

Wow, thats really sick, and scary that there are people capable of such. Did they get the guy??

And on topic: John Lennon was indeed a great man, I wonder who?d want to kill a man like him...
Quote:Originally posted by -Sulan-

Wow, thats really sick, and scary that there are people capable of such. Did they get the guy??

And on topic: John Lennon was indeed a great man, I wonder who?d want to kill a man like him...

The guy they arrested is still denying he did it.