Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tureynulal and Edusal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This may or may not be an important part of the MQ, but did the Nerevarine explore and "cleanse" the citadels of Edusal and Tureynulal? These two where not neccesary to finish TES3's Main Quest (Only the backpath), so it's possible that the Nerevarine never went to the two citadels.

If he didn't, then that would mean that Dagoth Endus and Dagoth Tureynul would presumably still be alive, provided they weren't destroyed the same way Dagoth Ur was...

Even if they were destroyed, Kargenac's Planbook and Kargenac's Journal would be undisturbed, meaning that if some of the smarter Ascended Sleepers got to them, they might start working on some new tools...
I believe the ash vampires die instantly ingame once you break their bond with the heart. I remember going back to KogoRuhn after beating Dagoth Ur, and exploring further into the ruins than I did previously. At the bottom, I found the ash vampire laying dead.
Interesting... Well, the Ash Vampires may be gone, but the Planbook and Journal are not.

I'm sure we can find a way to incorporate it somehow.
yeap... any suggestions as to how to incorporate?
I mean we have no Heart of Lorkhan and no Akulakhan so...
Maybe you might state that before the death of dagoth ur and the destruction of the heart of lorkhan and Akulakhan, that Dagoth Endus and Dagoth Tureynul, formed a bond with a prince of oblivion giving them a immortal life somehow or something like it, but for the life stream they have to serve the prince for eternity.

I guess the immortality feature might not work, because you wont be able to kill them but maybe you have to kill them some way very special, wither with a special blade or with a spell to weaken the immortality level lower and give you a chance to attack him/her.

Sorry if this sounds silly, but im just throwing ideas around.
Akulakhan is gone, but honestly, I'm not so sure about the heart.

Here's what I've come up with;
The Nerevarine "destroyed" the Heart of Lorkhan using Kargenac's tools, which get pretty much all of their power from the Heart of Lorkhan. This is basically destroying something using itself. Fighting fire with fire, if you will.

In my experience, fighting fire with fire only makes more fire.

EDIT: Besides, since when can something as powerful as the heart of a god be destroyed by stabbing it? And then it just shrivels up? How does that work? If the Tribunal still had power after the "destruction" of the heart, would it leave some sort of remnants?

I've played tons of RPGs in my day, and you can never destroy something like that so easily.
well let me tell you...
the Heart was there... but too volatile... trapped in Red Mt.... but Kagrenac used enchantments to keep it tangible and started making experiements... however when you destroy the enchantments, you free the Heart from the mortal plane... so yes, the heart, or the spark of life that is Lorkhan is still around... just not on Nirn as far as we know or can get
Interesting. But wouldn't the power of the heart have some influence on the Heart Chamber itself? Wouldn't some of it's power be left behind in the Heart Chamber?
Quote:Originally posted by candlemaster
Interesting. But wouldn't the power of the heart have some influence on the Heart Chamber itself? Wouldn't some of it's power be left behind in the Heart Chamber?
you think very much like I did...
a sort of 'residue' of the overflowing power... almost like radiation...

yeah, by the way, some of my MQ ideas have something to do with it, you'll find out when the newest draft comes out, when that'll be I think I PM about that already Wink
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm thinking. Some of the MQ ideas I've been playing around with pretty much rely on it.
Pages: 1 2 3