Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Stormhold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:Originally posted by The Grey Wizard
I have finished the height map master data resource file (if it will be used) and it contains my personal project Stormhold, which I greatly enjoyed making and still love the work I did there. I would like to take up mayor of Stormhold and continue it's production, I want this to be a remarkable city, and to stand out among the rest for it's uniqueness how much fun it will be to play here. The old ye Bard, may I take up leadership over Stormhold and recruit a team just for the development of Stormhold while the rest of the mod progresses? I would greatly apperciate it.

I already PMed you about this, and no you may not get your own specific team for its development, Black Marsh works as a whole.
My thinking is it would help development, but it's ok, I humbly accept your no boss Wink Anyway, I'll get ESM uploaded and password protected on the CORE boards.
I'm not sure what the disagreement is but let's see...

TOYB from you I need to know...
1. what did you PM him about?

from Grey Wizard...
1. why a small team just for Stormhold?
2. "humbly accept your no boss"?

I have my own ideas of what you all mean but I need to ask you two to be totally honest and tell me what you mean. TOYB is co-leader, Grey Wizard has been mighty helpful, and I hate to see a disagreement just cause we all have different ways of doing things.

I'm also a bit offended I wasn't told about this disagreement and stuff...
TOYB if you had to PM him and law down the law as you seem to be doing then I think its big enough an issue for you to tell the leader. I didn't thin co-leader meant keeping me in the dark about things... I hope that wasn't the intention...
LoL, no disagreement Tongue I was simply stating that I will listen to this command without question or retaliation. "Boss" was just my way of saying, "you're in control". As far as the PM goes, The old Ye Bard sent me a PM minutes after I made this thread asking me to make this thread, which was funny as I had already made it. That's all, here, I'll show you the pm. Wink

Quote:RE: Stormhold

I'll get a claims section for you.

Make a thread for Stormhold in the settlm\ement claims section called "Stormhold" with the most up-to-date infomation and screenshots.

Also you'll need to take some over heads of each district and number the claims.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I can see how "boss" might have come off sarcastic.

And The old Ye Bard, if you want me to take down the PM you sent me I will, just let me know.
very good... I was worried for a moment, and you can see when I actually lose my cool things aren't cool

thanks for clearing it up
KuKulzA you were the one in the first place who told me to talk to Grey Wizard Wink

Also if you have something wrong with the way I handle things, tell me via PM not in a public thread Wink
Now! On to development Big Grin

I need people to start working on interiors, Redux Dreadfire, you said you interested at one point, right? Well I know it's been a while, but I could really use your help now.
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
KuKulzA you were the one in the first place who told me to talk to Grey Wizard Wink

Also if you have something wrong with the way I handle things, tell me via PM not in a public thread Wink
hmm.... Confusedhrug:

I'll apologize or agree or whatever after I sleep
sorry for any confusion but I have the bad feeling for right now I'm the only one confused...

:bash:
Yeah just use the vannila oblivion stuff? No new models?
Quote:Originally posted by Remux Dreadfire
Yeah just use the vannila oblivion stuff? No new models?

No new models, however there is a posibility of banner retexs, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6