Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Stormhold Interiors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We'll take this one step at a time, but this claim if for all the interiors of Stormhold. Let's start with the two towers at the north entrance of town. Dreadfire, this is for you to pick up if you're interested. We can also compromise if you'd rather do another part of the town, just let me know exactly what you want to do first. Also keep us updated so The ol' Ye Bard and KuKu know what your up to as well. They'll let you know what's a go, and what's a no go. Thanks for the help.

After this is done we'll move on to the Common Goods Shop, the first building past the Stormhold gate on the left.

NOTE: this is not all of the city, just the "Front Gate" district. The other parts will be available for claims after we finish this part of the city.
[Image: 6326jf5.jpg]

1) Gate Tower- This should be like any normal tower you would find in Morrowind with a staircase to the top. lets remember, this is a square tower, and not a round one. Be sure to make a doorway to the catwalk that leads to the other tower. Claimer of this one should also do claim 2 and 3.

2) Gate Tower- The next tower over, this one will have a practice mat at the bottom enterance on the first floor. Be sure to have a little low class armor laying around for the guards use, and for the player to steal should they desire it.

3) Armory Tower- This tower is connected to claim 6, though it is a seperate interior. This is where the armor is stored. It is heavily guarded, for it is fabled that a very valuable object is hidden in it. Be creative and have fun.

4) House- A house furthest north of the rest of Stormhold. It may have a nursing Breton in it or somthing for wary travelers coming into Stormhold from Morrowind.

5) House- Another house at the front of the town. A bed and some furniture would sufice.

6) Smith- A smith that sells armor and makes armors for the city guard. You may buy armor here, ebony as well as Bonemold? are availabe for sale, among many other lower classed armors. The smith is a Dunmer form the north, and takes pride in his Morrowind armory skills.

7) Alchemist- Allienie the Altmer sells her potions, ingerdients, and appurtius here. She is an essnetric, and enjoys alot of yammering about herself. Put some creativity into this one, for a young Altmer male she's a real ceatch. Wink

8) Tradehouse- You can buy or sell just about anything here. It is somewhat like the Pelagaid, Halfway Tavern and filled with people.

9) House- Just your avrage house. Similer to claim 4 or 5 will suffice.

10) Mages' Guild- I have already started(for all practical puropses finished) this interior, just put more NPCs in it and more clutter, furniture, etc..

11) Castle Entrance- To enter Fort Stromhold you must first enter this building. It has a wooden watch tower and a few Guards and other NPCs. This int is also used for census and taxes. When the player first enters Stormhold, which will be the first footstep into black marsh, they will be directed to go to the cencus. We could tie a quest around this. Perhaps you will need certain equipment to go deeper into the marsh.

12) Inn- Just an inn with beds for rent. A Dark Elf runs this inn and have an Argonian assistant, and odd combination in such a heated region, but they work well together.

13) Ruins- The enterance to the undertown in the old ruins. This is a huge claim and will need much more conceptulizing before we set it in stone. Under the city there is another city made out of the ruins where there are many shops and houses for the lower class. It has three levels, and the bottom level is usually flooded up to the waist and is abondoned. It is somtimes used for storage, though many things cannot be stored for fear of water damage. I'll draw a map of what all three levels should look like.
Quote:Originally posted by The Grey Wizard
We'll take this one step at a time, but this claim if for all the interiors of Stormhold. Let's start with the two towers at the north entrance of town. Dreadfire, this is for you to pick up if you're interested. We can also compromise if you'd rather do another part of the town, just let me know exactly what you want to do first. Also keep us updated so The ol' Ye Bard and KuKu know what your up to as well. They'll let you know what's a go, and what's a no go. Thanks for the help.

After this is done we'll move on to the Common Goods Shop, the first building past the Stormhold gate on the left.

LIke I said you have to take over head shots, and list which claims are, a description of the claim and what interior model it uses. When someone asks for a claim they must make their own thread. Do not reserve claims.
I thought this approach was very organized. Tongue The exteriors all have a base interior mesh, so it should be easy. As far as furn goes I'll have to think of something.
Follow the system or you'll have me on your back :yes:
Of course I'll follow your system, I'm just trying to get a clear idea of how your system works... Wink
THIS is a good example of how it should be layed out.
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
THIS is a good example of how it should be layed out.
thats how I do it for Vvardenfell too, i agree with what you say about layout
Sounds good, I'll take an overview shot of Stormhold, label, and reorganize the thread. Thanks for the exsample. I'll use that with Middle-earth too. Tongue
Are the buildings going to be unique? Or just a mix of Bravil + Leyawiin buildings?
Quote:Originally posted by Richard
Are the buildings going to be unique? Or just a mix of Bravil + Leyawiin buildings?

A mix of Leyawiin and Bravil only.
Pages: 1 2 3 4