Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Lizard men
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
may be usefull lore :
Lizard Man
[Image: arena_large_lizardman-1.jpg]
Here is what the Arena Manual says about them:
Once thought to be distant cousins of the Argonians, it was soon evident that these Lizard Men had nothing Human within them whatsoever. They are a race of carnivorous reptiles, whose use of language stretches only far enough to communicate the location of their prey to the rest of their hunting party, which then move to attack and feed.

source
Maybe that's what the 'Nagas' refers to in current lore?

This is my concept of a Naga:
[GALLY]naga.jpg[/GALLY]
They looks a bit simelar , but the lizard man looks more like a big strengty creature while the nage looks more athletic . Here is a brighter image .
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
They looks a bit simelar , but the lizard man looks more like a big strengty creature while the nage looks more athletic . Here is a brighter image .

Lots of things have changed visualy since arena, it could still well be a Naga Wink
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil

Lots of things have changed visualy since arena, it could still well be a Naga Wink
well descriptions of the lizardman all fit except...

1. naga are snakelike
2. naga are lankier, but big

however both share the traits of being...

1. mostly unintelligenble to outsiders
2. brutal and aggressive hunters
3. large creatures with larger appetites

it is safe to assume they are the Naga of today...
perhaps we can make some 'lizard-men' creatures to battle, but since the Naga appeared in recent lore, the old lizardman had disappeared so... Confusedhrug: we can come to our own conclusions but I feel it has been changed to the present day Naga
A disease brought upon unnaturally that mutated some Nagas and turned them into monsers? You know, that could always be an early Daedroth too...
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
A disease brought upon unnaturally that mutated some Nagas and turned them into monsers? You know, that could always be an early Daedroth too...

yea that too...
Perhaps you should keep all 3 creatures unrelated to avoid any lorebreaking =/
I thought the Naga were a type of Argonian anyway (I'll read up on them now though)
Quote:Originally posted by Richard
Perhaps you should keep all 3 creatures unrelated to avoid any lorebreaking =/
I thought the Naga were a type of Argonian anyway (I'll read up on them now though)
well.... technically Naga ARE Argonian... so are People of the Root and Sarpa and Paatru...
Big Grin
I dunno, it is implied that they are all related to the Peopl eof the Root Confusedhrug:
I thought Daedroths were deadra. Aren't Lizardmen just humanoid animals. Wouldn't that mean they are completely different being different types of creatures?
Pages: 1 2