Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Please mod a bookstore. :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking the other day, what might be one of the strongest points for players to get the next release of our mod? And then it dawned on me; they'll get access to tons of cool newly-havok'd items that they can acquire and keep (and put in their homes) even after they feel finished with the mod. I imagine if I and other modellers on the team do a really good job on them, their allure can entice quite a few players to keep our mod active in the data files they play with, and so we'd have a greater chance of staying in those player's memories.

To that end I would like to ask if someone would be willing to pick a claim for a Hole-type building in Soluthis, make a bookstore out of it, and have it carry a broad selection of Morrowind books from v1.6.1? Don't display very many skill-giving books openly, maybe just one or two, although the vendor can carry more than that (as long as the player can't read them for free) but he shouldn't carry all of the skillgiving books. But do use all the other non-unique books, including the Daggerfall ones and (if you want) the normal ones from the main game as well. Oh, and if you're interested in doing it please make sure you do have the v1.6.1 version of the mod because the books are totally different in the new version =)
I had an idea for something similar to this topic. I recently claimed a guild and I thought a good idea for it would be a literary guild with purchaseable books, some public, some for members ect. If this is a good idea than I'll go ahead and do it, if not let me know Wink
You could make it a library, with non-takeable copies of the books in the store, and then purchaseable versions from the librarian.
sounds like a good idea also. I personally like the literary guild idea, however the library seems like a great idea as well and Id be willing to do either. Any one else have any oppinions?
Quote:Originally posted by lordbrian3
I had an idea for something similar to this topic. I recently claimed a guild and I thought a good idea for it would be a literary guild with purchaseable books, some public, some for members ect. If this is a good idea than I'll go ahead and do it, if not let me know Wink

Yes that's a perfect idea! Very original! :goodjob:

Please go right ahead lordbrian3 Smile