Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What is a gideon ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For as I know , he was some guy from the bible , you might want to give some info .
It's a major city that is in development currently by me. It uses Leyawiin architecture and interior claims will go up soon.
Quote:Originally posted by shewter
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/06402c.htm
yes, but the city was named that cause it sounds cool I guess... Big Grin
Isn't there a reference to gideon in a beatles song..Rocky Racoon?
From what I remember, Gideon did a lot of good things for the isrealites when they were in distress, but messed up at the end
Thats such an open Question

A Gideon is many things, the most used reference to it of course is the biblical.
(but no talk of religion please)

DA: The reference is from "Rocky Raccoon" 1968

Now Rocky Raccoon he fell back in his room
Only to find Gideon's bible
Gideon checked out and he left it no doubt
To help with good Rocky's revival.

Enjoy
Bob
Never heard of it...
What is Gideon you ask, have you not heard tale of the prison governed by the Imperial Necromancer. It's guard are rumored to be undead.

Mist fills the air, so that one cannot see far.

It's a dead town, and it's the second worst prison in all of the marsh

Maybe even the worst, if Blackrose is only the most secure

It seems the streets are empty, other then the smell of decay, and the walking of the dead.

Very few are the wide streets, many are narrow ally ways, carved between the tall prision towers.

Nothing grows here, save only fungi and moss, and even those are brown and black with decay.

The howls of tortured prisoners creep down your spine as a spider crawling along your nerve.