Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Durzog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check 'em:

cool...
was that cryonaut's Durzogs from the lore expansion creatures? (or whatever order the name is)
I don't know, I just found these on YouTube..... ?(
hehe... yep those are my babies... it never made it into the LCE because i STILL haven't finished it yet. the texturing needs to be finished and I need to re-rig it, plus i'd love to find a way to make goblins ride them and maybe allow the player to as well if they can tame one.
Quote:Originally posted by cryonaut
hehe... yep those are my babies... it never made it into the LCE because I STILL haven't finished it yet. the texturing needs to be finished and I need to re-rig it, plus i'd love to find a way to make goblins ride them and maybe allow the player to as well if they can tame one.

You have to rig the mounted skelleton for that, and script it. To get a goblin to ride it you'd have to get new animations for the goblin and set it as a race, with lots more ugly stuff...
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
hehe... yep those are my babies... it never made it into the LCE because I STILL haven't finished it yet. the texturing needs to be finished and I need to re-rig it, plus i'd love to find a way to make goblins ride them and maybe allow the player to as well if they can tame one.

You have to rig the mounted skelleton for that, and script it. To get a goblin to ride it you'd have to get new animations for the goblin and set it as a race, with lots more ugly stuff...
...or just stick a goblin on the back of the durzog model so they can attack while mounted too... though you would still need new anims.
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard

...or just stick a goblin on the back of the durzog model so they can attack while mounted too... though you would still need new anims.

lots more animations, very complex ones, that are still imposible to make, then of course they still can't get off the Durzog...
When you kill 'em they'll fall off and die! Big Grin
cryonaut, knew it was yours... I know master-work when i see it Wink

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
When you kill 'em they'll fall off and die! Big Grin
:bananarock:
Ouch, scaary. :yes:

To allow a goblin to get off a 'mount' you could consider 2 separate 'creatures' and a 'movie'.

Creature 1 = mounted goblin

Movie clip = goblin dismounts

Creature 2 = Durzog and goblin as separate creatures, but transfer 'condition'/health requirements and add in further options: Durzog follows Goblin or Goblin follows Dufzog, Durzog p**** off with Goblin, eats it, Goblin p****off with Durzog eats it, etc Big Grin

Yours to check if this is possible Wink
Pages: 1 2