Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TESIV: Atmora, The Frozen Wastelands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Can I see a pic of a Frost Matriarch?

Twas just an upscaled Frost Atronach, renamed.
Just wanted to add that the higher form of a Frost Atronach is a Frost Monarch, not a Frost Matriarch... 99% sure.
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic

Just wanted to add that the higher form of a Frost Atronach is a Frost Monarch, not a Frost Matriarch... 99% sure.
I am 100% sure

Monarchs are higher forms of the regular Atronachs...

not matriarch...
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

I am 100% sure

Monarchs are higher forms of the regular Atronachs...

not matriarch...
Well I never say 100%, it's a mathematical impossibility as far as probability goes. :]
O.K. Major things to be done,

*Get Forums

*Get a Height Map underway.

*Get the Icelayers made, as they make up most the land mass.

*Get cold effect scripts made, for the water and blizzards.

*Get permission from LCE to use Frost Giant.

*Gather as much resources as posible.

If anyone wants to contrinbute, please say I would be more than welcome to give you some sort of Job :goodjob:
Siesta Guru made a hypothermia/blizzard effect script for Skyrim, perhaps you can ask him if it can be used for Atmora as well. Smile
Siesta Guru made a hypothermia/blizzard effect script for Skyrim, perhaps you can ask him if it can be used for Atmora as well. Smile

I think I'm going to need the effect made continueous, and only with say an artifact could you survive, just to stay within lore that people can't survive on Atmora.

Also I've got the best way around the whole people thing, they don't exist!

From an earlier Idea I am going to have the Greedy man at the top of the world, or atleast an embodiement of him, and instead of using the name "greedy man" I will use his real name (also in lore) "Thaartag" (sp) he will be creating an illusion of people, that were once there before Atmora became too cold. So when you talk to the people everything will seem a little off (e.g. they think that King Harold is still alive, etc). Then you have a big questline where you find the cracks in the Illusion and then you finally meet Thaartag, where you beat him with your mind, not you will, or your might our your stealth. Only with what you know and have learned.

And then after that, I will not reveil, because it is to cool Wink
sounds very cool TOYB...
I cannot wait to see it completed... but I fear if I can contribute to this, it will only be in ideas and artwork... and it seems like everthing has been basically planned out

I think I'm going to need the effect made continueous, and only with say an artifact could you survive, just to stay within lore that people can't survive on Atmora.

From an earlier Idea I am going to have the Greedy man at the top of the world, or atleast an embodiement of him, and instead of using the name "greedy man" I will use his real name (also in lore) "Thaartag" (sp) he will be creating an illusion of people, that were once there before Atmora became too cold. So when you talk to the people everything will seem a little off (e.g. they think that King Harold is still alive, etc). Then you have a big questline where you find the cracks in the Illusion and then you finally meet Thaartag, where you beat him with your mind, not you will, or your might our your stealth. Only with what you know and have learned.

That sounds awesome! And original :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama

That sounds awesome! And original :goodjob:

I didn't even reveil the end! That's the coolest part! :yes:
any part of this have to do with the Seven Fights of Aldudagga?
like the part they say about the Greedy Man?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10