Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What the hell is with my mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, i downloaded all the files and put them in the data folder, did it all great, and get this crap, thought id mention it, and i also saw on the planet elder scrolls, 4 different things to download, it would be better condensed into one, trust me, it makes it easier for people like me.

Oh, and some of you guys think im one of shadows extra character thingies, well ive been gone so long cause i got a new computer and disconnected my other one, then i couldnt be bothered to come on for awhile, cause im lazy and crap.
Quoting from the first FAQ entry in the release thread:

Quote:1. When I go through the portal, the land disappears and I start falling!
This is because a mod conflicts with ours. Esm's can't affect other esm's without causing landscape bugs, but if the other esm doesn't alter the landscape then the problem doesn't appear until you play with a mod that does change landscape - like Silgrad Tower does. A simple way of solving the problem is to just untick other mods than Silgrad Tower's, but it's of course not the best solution. Another way is to use Timeslip's Oblivion Mod Manager to change the load order so that Silgrad Tower's esm's are loaded right after Oblivion.esm. That technique works most of the time, but the problem may persist with some esm's and then the only solution is, regrettably, to untick them.
This means that the Silgrad Tower esm has been altered by another esm.
Select the oblivion esm and the Silgrad Tower esm (nothing else), the problem should be solved.
The same problem happened to me. Besides oblivion, I had two architecture ESM's I needed to uncheck before it worked. It did'nt work even when I used OBMM to say it mattered most...
Are you trying to run Atmospheric Weather System with it? From personal experience that has caused that bug.