Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Beards have arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The title says it all. Big Grin

Beards WOOT
FINALLY!!!

The Gods have blessed Skyrim and all the beardless Nords of Tamriel!

The mead is on me!
[Image: mead1.jpg]
Awsome
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I say we add it to the tail slot... can't imaging bearded argonian anyway Tongue
However this will only work well for the player character (because of the lips moving on NPCs and all that)... which makes it a bit useless for modding purposes atm.

But... there is a solution!
:banana:
If its added as the tail slot, I don't think the conformulator will do anything for it.

the mesh has to be added as a head or hair slot for it to work.

I think the best way is really to start making new hair styles with these meshes...(although th problem remains( I can fixorate I think) that the beard+ hair meshes will have to be a single mesh and have to use a single texture to get an egm.

though it is actual proper overhaul work. and still doesn't solve everything.

That effectively solves your hair having to have any major clip issues and you don't have to create new races as it currently stands....and we get new hair styles.....and BEARDS.....but then no facial animations still. cos hair nifs apparently can only have one morph. thats why they are set up as they are at the minute. cos face animations are really quite essential for this to work well. At the expense of having a new race to use the damn things.
It doesn't replace any slot. It alters the teeth mesh or something like that.
WhiteWizard is right about the teeth.

Beards are awesome :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana:
I am working on something that could implement them as "Upper Teeth" but I agree that might not be the best option.

Not meaning to steal Ghogiel's thunder, sorry if that is what I'm coming off as. Big Grin Just trying to help speed this up. I've wanted to use beards for a while, but I don't know how we're going to make them customizeable by the shape of the face without rigging the model to the skeleton of hair, or attaching it to FaceGen.
TheImperialDragon, do you mean like this? http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image...e02yt1.jpg

It's done with the conformulator: http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...07788&st=0
Pages: 1 2 3