Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Apologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!
Merry Christmas to all of you. Sorry i haven't been around much lately. My boyfriend packed up my computer without telling me, and we've since moved cities and are looking for a place to live. currently the place I'm at has a dial up connection, and it is messing around with the Silgrad site something chronic. So i had to come to my sister's house.
Anyway once i unpack my scanner Elsweyr will have some more pics. And Skyrim will have a Lit Dev tutorial. And hopefully I can get the fungi thread in the bar back on topic.
Anyway I'm off to a nice BBQ christmas lunch and I wish you all a merry christmas
JKJ
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
Hey guys!
Merry Christmas to all of you. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. My boyfriend packed up my computer without telling me, and we've since moved cities and are looking for a place to live. currently the place I'm at has a dial up connection, and it is messing around with the Silgrad site something chronic. So I had to come to my sister's house.
Anyway once I unpack my scanner Elsweyr will have some more pics. And Skyrim will have a Lit Dev tutorial. And hopefully I can get the fungi thread in the bar back on topic.
Anyway I'm off to a nice BBQ christmas lunch and I wish you all a merry christmas
JKJ

What's it with people going to ChCh and not doing work Wink (Apart from me of course).

Anyway I hope you can finish that book in the Skyrim lit secton aswell :yes:

TOYB
Welcome back! =)
:eek: Just saying to the peeps that you were up to stuff - but a BBQ at Christmas ... well, I suppose it would take longer to catch the emu... :yes:

And it seems that Ataridante is back and he has donated his Cyrodillian collection for a new bot Bk!

btw hippy nude ear Big Grin