Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open cities incompatibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is nothing huge, however the portal to silgrad is in the cheydenhaul city cell, however, it doesnt apear in the open cities one.

Is there a way around this aside from getting rid of open cities?
Hello A_flyboy, welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

Try typing this in console:

coc, ReichParkeep32

this will take you to the Fighters Guild in Reich Parkeep directly. To get back, well, try typing coc for any interior.

coc, CheydinhallMagesGuild

This should work, for example.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Hello A_flyboy, welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

Try typing this in console:

coc, ReichParkeep32

this will take you to the Fighters Guild in Reich Parkeep directly. To get back, well, try typing coc for any interior.

coc, CheydinhallMagesGuild

This should work, for example.
thank you, however I was going to post that i made a plugin to fix the problem.
would you like me to attach the plugin?
Sure. :pop: Thanks, that will be a help indeed. :bow: If you could upload it to Filefront (http://www.filefront.com), then post the link, I'll put it in the release posts here and on the ESF, creditting you and explaining how it makes the mod compatible with Open citis. Thanks again. Smile
compatibility fix
noob modder/idiots guide to how i made my compatibility mod:
1. open silgrad in cs
2. locate and copy portals in normal cell and locate both silgrad portals (the ones actually in silgrad) and write them down
2.5. dont forget which one goes where for accuracy which is done by writing down their editor ids and the location they are supposed to go to
3. open silgrad AND open cities in cs
4. go to cheydenhaul open city vers (how do you spell cheydenhule?)
5. paste in the portal as close to original location as possible
6. find that piece of paper you wrote the 2 silgrad portal locations on and cheydinhol portal ids on
7. go to each of the silgrad portals and connect them to the correct portal in chadenhole west gate instead of the normal oblivion closed city one.

hope this helps you all in any way posible
i only want credit for this plugin (silgrad_tower_portal open cities compatibility.esp)
[SIZE=20]
:guar: -beh

p.s. flying guars rule!
:goodjob: and welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile
thanks for the warm welcome.

i think i can also offer limited help with npc's

im serious about adding guars to this project. rideable guars :guar: !
Also, if someone were to find a way to put existing soundfiles in the game without recording, i think we should add the original MW soundfiles (lol helium wood elf) which i have.

:banana:
this project pwns
:jump:
Yes, it does.
VV007
journeyman in 2 days!

so,
someone pm me about what i should start workin on.
No big secret, claims! :ninja:
Pages: 1 2