Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: statues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you know what would be cool?
a chargen screen morrowind style where you design what your morrowind character looked like and have it have a stone counterpart for the statues in the world.
so it will be picked in about this order:
race/gender
face (the ones from morrowind)
hair (the ones from morrowind)
clothing (clothing from morrowind)
weapon/armor (from morrowind)

all this will culminate in statues around the morrowind mainland looking like your original morrowind character, making him/her/it apear as a hero.
that would be really cool

im even thinking have flowing robes or something like that, and you can pick how you want him/her dressed and outfitted by the style of play you chose. that way (s)he could appear like the player you were, but also have him/her outfitted like a hero would be.

and the statues could vary across Vvardenfell, each statue showing a deed he did for the people in that area. it would be a lot cooler if the statues were mainly in Morrowind though, as that is the area where he lived.
well,
I wore the exact same shirt the whole game so I would want that...
it was the shirt I started with.
wow what a bum haha
no, i just liked the shirt.
i was actually a wizard.
i could fly with my dwemer glider or HIgh levitation spell, I had a portable camp(portable houses and furnature) with people to fill it (cm_partners), horses with companion riding, a ship(fishing, UGalleon & stormrunner), i was a farm tycoon, helped build a mine, and i had a levitating rideable guar.
the list goes on but point being i thought that was the best shirt in the game. :guar:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cough*
sorry about that, I get angry sometimes.
Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cough*
sorry about that, I get angry sometimes.
how is that talking to myself?
i was desribing my character.
actually he was kinda describing his character to me WW. btw WW, does your name have anything to do with Gandalf? jw.

stay classy,

F.R.
I thought you were the same person...
nope

you probably got confused if you read the Introductions thread though. I am both Spartan Delta and final reclaimer.

stay classy,

F.R.
Pages: 1 2