Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: "I was outed as a lurker on Silgrad and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:lmao:

But seriously speaking, I've noticed there are a lot of lurkers here - guys and girls who've registered, but haven't posted yet. Why not come out of the closet, hopefully drawing out other lurkers with you, and say hi to everyone? How did you find out about silgrad.com, and how come you registered on our forum? Come on now, don't be shy Wink
Apparently they doon't want to come out. C'mon, I have cookies (not)!
Maybe it would help, if we make Silgrad T-shirts ... with the logo on the front, or one of the screenshots from noremorse.

Greetings

Quentin
Cool. I'll whois some of the IPs and get some mailing adresses, then they can walk around and advertize for us :lmao:
Beautiful if I do say so myself. I'd say around 15? (18$).
J/K.... or am I? I personally like the second of the two.

Edit NR 7.23.2006: Deleted images.
:lmao: ... and to think that I had decided not to mention making money out of merchandise ... *sigh*

Hmmm ... isn't that against the rule that you're not allowed to make money out of mods? But they do look good. :goodjob:

Greetings

Quentin
Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
Beautiful if I do say so myself. I'd say around 15? (18$).
J/K.... or am I? I personally like the second of the two.

Well of course youl ike the second one best. >Tongue

I'd definately buy one of those.

The price isn't THAT bad... Take a look at how much Sam Logan is charging for 'em. But then again, he does have pandas.
Q: I think the rule is that you can't sell the MOD itself. Nothing about merchandise. Look at RoosterTeeth.com. They sell shirts and other merch based off the game.
As we have now Foxes, Cats and non BloodMoon Wolfes within the mod, i thnk we also could add Pandas if it helps to sell T-Shirts...

(in case of doubt: no, i'm not serious about that matter)

By the way does anyone here know PvP?
PvP? No, I don't. I mean, I know what it means... but ehem... what is it?
Pages: 1 2