Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: How to start Modding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

red[/hr]

UPDATED + NEW INFO

red[/hr]

All you need:

- Oblivion
- Oblivion compatible computer
- CS Construction set (Found on the official Elder Scrolls Utilities Download Page)

Then you're off to it! The best place to find a tutorial teaching you how to mod can easily found on the CS wiki, (LINK TO CS WIKI), and the tutorial teaching you about the basics of the CS is here. There are also numerous tutorials on our forum (found mostly on this board) that can help you for anything from simple CS work to making models from scratch, then importing them into the CS. Don't be afraid to ask questions either, here or on the wiki, I think I speak for everybody here when I say we would all be more than happy to help answer your questions. Welcome to the modding community. Smile

If you want to mod for Silgrad Tower, then start by picking up a claim (Reich Parkeep, Steadhelm, Silgrad City, or Ebbedin), and be sure to refer to sandor's excellent guide regarding Technical Info for interiors as well, as it contains all the info you're likely to need in order to make a quality mod.

---------------[/HR]

:news:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.