Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Werewolf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a hazy memory that we removed the werewolf from the Forgotten Forest last year because NoRemorse wanted to retexture it. I could be wrong. As there never was a retexture, should we put it back in? I know a lot of players liked the scare value of it Smile
Yes, the werewolves were supposed to be retextured because the guys over at the McAsmod (?) did not want their mod to conflict with ours, so we removed them until I could retexture them. During Silgrad's sleep, I happened to lose all of the files that I had been working on and never got back into it.
I vote that we should contact the guys over there and see if we can use them again. But I think the easiest way to do this would be to use the regular werewolves from Bloodmoon.
NoRemorse: Okidoki, thanks for clarifying that Smile

I've posted a thread on their forum and hopefully they'll be able to answer us before long.

I've always thought the Bloodmoon werewolves are ghastly. Not something I would expect to see in a commercial product. McAsmod's are a helluva lot cooler in my personal opinion, so if we're able to use them, then that'd be great. They'd make very nice enemies for our northern areas too, I think. I wouldn't mind doing a werewolf-related adventure in Jarnhald or thereabouts. Big Grin