Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Revise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Revise the description of the Auditorium, that's where most of our issues are comming from.
You sure you dont mean The Bar? i think our problems are coming from people who like to post certain things in The Bar...
No, I look at the bar and it makes sense, but when I see the things you move to the auditorium, I look at the description and I STILL don't see how it goes there.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
No, I look at the bar and it makes sense, but when I see the things you move to the auditorium, I look at the description and I STILL don't see how it goes there.

So you made a whole thread to talk to me?

Yeah theres something called Private Messages...
Its what this forum is for, we can have suggestions, and its not about your actions, its that I agree they don't belong in the bar, the auditorium just needs correction, and yes I know what a PM is and do not need to be reminded.
Its what this forum is for, we can have suggestions, and its not about your actions, its that I agree they don't belong in the bar, the auditorium just needs correction, and yes I know what a PM is and do not need to be reminded.

I move what i think needs to be moved,last i looked The Bar was for debates,if i dont see something that fits the requirements i simply move it.

But if you feel like something needs to be changed,or shouldnt have been changed and it's because of me,i'd rather you PM me.

:|
sigh... read the text you quoted, it has nothign to do with your actions, I agree stuff does not belong in the bar, but the descrpition of the auditorium needs correction.
sigh... read the text you quoted, it has nothign to do with your actions, I agree stuff does not belong in the bar, but the descrpition of the auditorium needs correction.

=/

I know,thats why i wrote "But" cause i've had a complaint or two.It wasnt specifically directed at you,either.
Ah.

There are a few ways to handle this, I think the reason for that might be because people have gotten use to the bar being a catch all, though I must say I would prefer it to be for debates alone.
Ah.

There are a few ways to handle this, I think the reason for that might be because people have gotten use to the bar being a catch all, though I must say I would prefer it to be for debates alone.

Indeed,and because it's original moderator wasn't here for awhile it got pretty nasty,at one point i had to report an out of control thread.

Hmm...

I think a good idea would be a sub-forum called The Lounge,where you can just talk about anything.Apart from debates Wink

But then again,isnt the Paul similiar to what would be The Lounge?

Just an idea that sparked my brain.
Pages: 1 2