Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Introductions are in order - Excerpts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to your account, you just happened to be last online... the day you started the Spartan Delta account. Confuseduspicious:

Just givin' you a hard time. Tongue
well i honestly can't explain that ID, but now that your on to me it looks like im back into the witness protection program Wink

oh, and btw, it wasn't much of a discovery that i am final reclaimer and spartan delta, especially right after i told everyone that my secondary email address is finalreclaimer@hotmail.com

but good job :bananarock:

im just messing with you
Quote:Originally posted by final reclaimer
wow talk about ironic. the day someone figures out who I am I find my way back into my old account. thanx for the welcome.

ooo guardian too

wow, ironic.
ooooo creepy.
i only have one thing to say on this...
me as mc riding a badass flying guar dual wielding magic swords frying all evil!!!! :banana:
p.s. teabagging banana! ==> :bananarock: <== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
Quote:Originally posted by final reclaimer
wow talk about ironic. the day someone figures out who I am I find my way back into my old account. thanx for the welcome.

ooo guardian too

wow, ironic.
ooooo creepy.
I only have one thing to say on this...
me as mc riding a badass flying guar dual wielding magic swords frying all evil!!!! :banana:
p.s. teabagging banana! ==> :bananarock: <== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!

woohoo MC teabag time
*Rememers Red vs. Blue ep. with the religeous freaks (flag) teabagged doc/omaley*

lol

You know, you can teabag in MW and OB but unless you have MW/OB online it just isn't the same. Big Grin