Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
\o/ I finally got oblivion working again.

I finally got my old pc working, (been using a mac book but the video card is incompatible with oblivion) and I would like to start modding again.

So, first of all, how far have you guys gotten? Any major progress?

And second of all, could you point me to one of your projects that has one or two really small claims I could do?
hello! welcome back.

1. wish i could tell you but i have not been here long enough to asses that. srry Confusedhrug:
2. I believe all our projects have plenty of claims, large and small.
3.I like guars :guar:Big Grin! Do you?
Heyy, check the claims board? ... and what do you see as small?

... wish people who have probs with upgradin their equipment would fill in time with some TES3 stuff - I suspect young bob### would be only too happy to get some support over there.
Hmmm...
I still like MW. Maybe I should help him if I can. Confusedhrug:
:guar:
Reich Parkeep Claims
Steadhelm Claims
Ebbedin
Oblivion: Blacklight Claims

The mighty four claim boards. All hail :bow:
(in high pitched MW wood elf voice) Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Ok, but where is it in relation to vvardenfell? west or north?
I cant remember, there were 2 huge landmass mods I got a long time ago. Got rid of both, 1 crashed the game constantly and the other was in the same cell as some mods i liked a lot(fishing mod aquarium =))
There is sooo much to choose from ... scary eh? :O :]
I know where to download it but where in morrowind is it? Is it on the west side? That would make the most sense. The problem is that it interferes with many other mods that were in the same area. Why does every morrowind modder put his/her island on the west side south of solthstiem? So many mods over there, so many incompatibilities. >(
I wish more people would make islands on the east and north sides (there are a few in the south but bethesda added less space down there).
Mostly because Bethesda's lore says that the only land surrounds Vvardenfell, you should have a look at some of their official maps. Another thing to note is that Solstheim was placed wayyyyyyyyyy to far south...
Pages: 1 2