Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hey old friends!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
for all who remember me....if you dont nice to meet you!

It has been a long time but im back for a while Wink. i finally got over my online mmo game addiction for a while and got back into morrowind.

i noticed you guys are all finished and im very glad some of you "old" guys are still sticking out for the long run. Congratulations and i cant wait to see it all ingame...(i am having uncompressing problems, explained in detail in my other post)

I hope all is well here and please let me know if i can help in any way Tongue
Hi ashlander,

great to see you back on board. =)

Hehe, mmo addicted ... now who isn't these days? Wink

Regarding your problems, just have a look at the other thread. The Nerevarine's explanation should get you past the obstacles and into Silgrad again.

Stick around and take care.

Greetings

Quentin
ashlander: Hi there! Suspiciously good timing of you to come back right now Tongue Did you read my post on Tamriel Rebuilt yesterday? Your freewebs site still existed yesterday, but it's just a matter of days before they erase it. I think I have everything backup-ed but you might want to back it up for yourself in case I missed something.

Another notification from freewebs had been recieved before yours. That one regarded morrowindnews and, sadly, by the time I read the notification it was too late, and that site is gone.

If you know HTML and want to be hosted at silgrad.com, I'm sure we could arrange something. So the ES community can enjoy your mods forever. Smile

We'd be happy to accept your help in any way you wish to lend it! What do you like to do, generally speaking? Here are some things off the top of my head I think we need to work on:
- Morrowind modding
- Playtesting
- Voice work
- Creating graphic components (the site could really use a few special ones)
- Drawing concept art
- 3D modelling
- Drawing up plans and suggestions for Silgrad Tower: Oblivion

I'd say the top three ones are the priority at this point in time, to polish off the mod before Oblivion arrives. I try to maintain an up-to-date list of available work in the Claims & Coordination thread; if you find one you'd like to do, please say so in the other sticky thread. If you want to create something from scratch that's totally okay, just run it by us first Smile
thanks alot for the help razorwing! no i havent looked at tamriel rebuilt i couldnt find the url(thanks for link[speelling tamrielrebuilt.org not tamriel-rebuilt Smile]) i will get to those sites right away and get them reactivated.

im of no use atm for modelling in 3ds max..but this coming year i will be using it alot in my drafting class so i might be able to add some help once i get good with it. since silgrad is finished there is no need for any land/interiors but if i am wrong please tell me.

thanks for the warm welcome and i hope i will be able to help Tongue
Nah, we're not finished, we're modding like crazy Big Grin Check the pinned threads in The Tavern for more info on what we need help with at the moment.

Right now I'm working on a project to make Havish compatible with our mod, which will add a pretty big chunk of land to our northeastern border. Here's a first draft of it:

[COLOR=teal][I]Edit NR 7.23.2006: Deleted images.
will do in a few but im totally revamping my website atm i will contact you when its finished maybe gt it hosted as you were saying.
Aah, cool. I'm glad to hear your mod work will live on! Good luck with your site Smile
Hey, sorry I'm late! (again)
Great to see you around Ash! Glad you found time to have fun modding again! Big Grin
ive just gotten the newest silgrad download to work and i cant express how amazing this whole mod is. in just 2 hours time ive done some exploring of Silgrad and the surrounding areas and i am completely blown away! capes, murders, very cool quests, tons of new armors, infinte houses....even Quentin Fortune! great job to all keep it up this is a mod-revolution, ive never seen anything so breathtaking. the new music....ahh im rambling.. any way great job! :banana:
Thanks for your kind words, Ash [Image: icon18.gif] Not too late to put your mark on it, by way of a plugin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2