Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC37 Traders Guild Warehouse [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Model: ChorrolHouseMiddle05Interior.

Dorinda Fleury is in charge of the warehouse.

Claimed by Cuthalion.
Do I need to do this with the esm or ... ?
Don't use the modding esm (current version), as I am in process of transferring Steadhelm to the Silgrad tower land.

There will be an update (soon) of the modding esm.
If you want, you can use that esm (new version). You could link the interior to the exterior.
I'll start modding today, so I won't use the esm...
I'm putting some beds in the warehouse for the guards of both the Guild Hall & the warehouse... But Dorinda Fleury really needs a house....
Ok, it's finished, sort of anyway:

What needs to be done:
In the warehouse itself are 4 guards, two day and two night; in the Guild Hall there are also 4 guards (just two in the game however, the day ones) and all of these need to be tied into the beds at the warehouse. The guys of the Guild Hall also need clothing (pants specifically) because I forgot to give them, they also don't have unique faces, just choose another race and auto-generate their face.

For the warehouse I made another faction "Steadhelmtradersguildwarehouse", and gave every container&item that ownership. However, the NPC's can't be tied into that faction, since the Trader's Guild is going to be universally a faction of Silgrad. So the NPC's need to be tied into that faction.

Also, about the faction: the name SteadhelmTradersGuild needs to be changed to SilgradTradersGuild, as I believe that the game automatically reverts all objects linked to that faction to the new factionname....
Erhm, here's the new version, it's without Dorinda Fleury, she's now incorporated into the Dorinda Fleury house claim
You used the Cheydinhal interior in stead of the Chorrol one!
Now I have to retexture the exterior. More work.

Make sure it's the Chorrol one for Dorinda's house!

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion.
...and gave every container&item that ownership.
If you assign ownership to the cell all the objects inside that cell belong to that owner.
O god, jesus, I'm really sorry.... I'll rebuild it if you want...
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
O god, jesus, I'm really sorry.... I'll rebuild it if you want...
I'll retexture the exterior, it's faster than redoing the interior.
The advantage of the Chorrol interior: It's larger.

It's a nice interior. Smile

--[/HR]

EDIT
I'll add the AI.
The file has been merged.
Pages: 1 2