Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC39 Dorinda Fleury's house [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The interior is already in the Silgrad_Tower esm.
In the CS: Steadhelm39.

The latest version of the esm can be downloaded in the Source.

Model: ChorrolHouseMiddle01Interior.

The house of Dorinda Fleury.
She's in charge of the Traders Guild warehouse.

Claimed by Cuthalion.
I've put Dorinda Fleury in the Trader's Guild Warehouse, which wasn't a smart move.... So I'm updating the Trader's Guild Warehouse to one without Dorinda Fleury in the Warehouse....
Ok. I'll wait for the update.
Almost finished, it just needs a finishing touch I'll hand it in sometime today...

-EDIT-
Finished
-EDIT-
No floating and bleeding. Smile

Could you add more clutter?

Add a pathgrid.
It's quite simple.

Write a few lines for her dialogue (including one for the Steadhelm topic).
I'll implement the dialogue.
Ok, but I don't think I have enough time today, nor tomorrow, it'll probably be finished monday...

Dialogue:

- Steadhelm:
Steadhelm? It's a nice enough town I suppose, I came here for the Trader's Guild, the Guildmaster himself requested my presence here.

- Trader's Guild:
The guildhall here in Steadhelm is run by an incompetent fool, how he got rich and powerful is beyond me, but what I do know is that he was appointed here recently against the will of the Guildmaster.
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Ok, but I don't think I have enough time today, nor tomorrow, it'll probably be finished monday...
No problem. Thanks. Smile
How is it coming along?
Funny that you ask about it now sandor, I was just searching which SHC number it had to finish it Wink

Oh, ehm, sandor, niet om het een of ander, maar als ik iets fout doe in m'n interiors, brand me dan alsjeblieft ook af. Ik zit nu namelijk in de illusie dat ik goed ben in interiors maken, en ik wil van die illusie graag de waarheid maken Wink .

EDIT

I've added the pathgrid, could you please check if it's OK, it's my first time with a pathgrid...
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion

I've added the pathgrid, could you please check if it's OK, it's my first time with a pathgrid...
I'll check it.

About your interiors.
They're fine, almost no floating and bleeding and I like the way you decorate the interiors.

Improving the quality (for the future):

- Adding pathgrids.
- Adding dialogue.
- Adding AI (a very important part).
Pages: 1 2