Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Psijic Robe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
AKA: Lady N feels proud of herself.

ive been doing this robe for assloads of time now. mostly just staring at it and messing with to create something that looks cool. over the past few days ive realy gotten stuff done (as oposed to usualy) and its almost done

what remain to be finished:
-trim needs to be hand drawn, scaned, and pasted atop the white placeholder (wich needs a slight tint adjustment)
-shadows need to be done on the top half, and fixed a bit on the bottom half
-minor details (eg. belt).

those are the essential things. im also working on a female mesh, though i dont know if that will ever get done.

i gues i just want to show this off Smile
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1343/...ed1od9.jpg

oppinions?
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar

I've been doing this robe for assloads of time now. mostly just staring at it and messing with to create something that looks cool. over the past few days I've realy gotten stuff done (as oposed to usualy) and its almost done

-trim needs to be hand drawn, scaned, and pasted atop the white placeholder (wich needs a slight tint adjustment)

those are the essential things. I'm also working on a female mesh, though I dont know if that will ever get done.

I gues I just want to show this off Smile

oppinions?

That's beautiful :goodjob:

IAMTHEEMPEROR will probably try and get this off of you soon, as he he going to be attempting to restart SS Isles....
very cool...
though I always thought the Psijic was a very simply clothed buy... but at some times they are almost political and advisors for kings and emperors... so i guess a leader amongst them should probably wear something nice... :yes:

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
IAMTHEEMPEROR will probably try and get this off of you soon, as he he going to be attempting to restart SS Isles....
Big Grin I remember that... he's an optimistic one for sure, and thats not a bad thing
this one is for the leader. i will also be making a lower class version wich common people wear wich is much simpler.

im making this for Adanorcils Artaeum mod, so i dont think it will be distributed for mod use Smile though a playable version will be avaliable by request once i finish the mesh/
Would that be consider an Exqusite or Extravegant Robe (don't count my spelling)

Either way it looks very very nice

I want it Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar

I've been doing this robe for assloads of time now. mostly just staring at it and messing with to create something that looks cool. over the past few days I've realy gotten stuff done (as oposed to usualy) and its almost done

those are the essential things. I'm also working on a female mesh, though I dont know if that will ever get done.

I gues I just want to show this off Smile

oppinions?

That is very nice.
I've been waiting to see that.. lovely, though not even that can make me play Oblivion again...
It looks very nice, you have good reason to be proud :goodjob:
What was ss. isles?
Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
What was ss. isles?
ss isles
Summerset Isles
Pages: 1 2 3