Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Redoran Farms(by crossroads)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok heres teh interior(as a seperate file from silgrad) i didnt use the main silgrad file becasue i was worried you all would have to d/l it all i dont know how i will be able to link the house and the exterior togheter without doing this and also how i will be able to get the exterior linked up unless you guys dont mind doing the 139 meg download please let me know if you can tell me how to jsut link the new stuff

the house is called Redhelas Farmhouse more can be added(and msot defietly will be) but this is the "beta".
No need to worry about the linking - I'll do that for you. Smile I just need to know, which one of the two houses is for the interior and which one should be deleted.

I'll download it now and check it out,

Greetings

Quentin
with the picture in the other thread the deleted one is the one on the left while keeping the one on the right Smile should i continue to do the exterior also? and if so how should i save it?
i guess if i jsut load up silgrad + my new plugin i can jsut re-upload my new pulgin here without silgrad then you could see the stuff right?(when you combined with silgrad)
Quote:Originally posted by ashlander
with the picture in the other thread the deleted one is the one on the left while keeping the one on the right Smile should i continue to do the exterior also? and if so how should i save it?

You can set up your farm anywhere you like in our world by the way, just thought I'd mention that. And you can take the Redoran house with you in that case.

I think it would be a good idea to postpone adding the interor to Silgrad until you're finished with the exterior. You might think of something you'd like to change in the interior, and if it's merged with the main esp that is as good as impossible for you to do. No point in rushing it. Have fun!
ok ive got the exterior full of animals and fenced(why is fenceing harder in MW than in real life!?) and it looks good to go ill post both the esp and a editor screenshot.
fixed a interior probelm with stairs blocking your way up.
jsut make sure you delete that house in the full version...or my farms kinda wierd
Hehe, I seem to have a tendency to download everything twice these days.

So this is the final version? If yes, I'm going to merge it with the main plugin as soon as you give me the okay. If no, I'll wait until you say "That's it!"

Oh ... and I moved the thread to the Warehouse.

Greetings

Quentin
yes i am finsihed with it..fell free to run around and check it out to report other bugs Smile

or as you wished,
That's it!

EDIT: also how do you think it looks?
*sigh* I'll tell you tomorrow ... bedtime is long over-due, but I might be able to take a quick look at it tomorrow morning.

Good night everybody

Greetings

Quentin
Pages: 1 2