Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Akatosh Quest Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy

Anyone ever think of a quest involving the God of Time, something that can take the player to points in the past and in the future to change the outcome of current events ???

Bob
i've practically dreamt of it haha

that would be awesome, even if the spots you traveled to were somewhat boxed in.

ie. travel to the imperial city courtyard were barenziah and talos became infatuated. idk what u could do with that in a quest, but its on my mind because i just read the biograpy of barenziah.

but ya totally cool idea

fr
Aedra, hardly ever mess in the affairs of mortals. Akatosh, being the lord of time would never let men or mer near time, reasons being:

*He cast down Lorkhan for creating the mortal plane.

*He of all gods would know that time is not something to be played with.

*When time is tampered with, things like the Dragon break occur.

*He does not normally meddle in the affairs of mortals.
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Aedra, hardly ever mess in the affairs of mortals. Akatosh, being the lord of time would never let men or mer near time, reasons being:

*He cast down Lorkhan for creating the mortal plane.

*He of all gods would know that time is not something to be played with.

*When time is tampered with, things like the Dragon break occur.

*He does not normally meddle in the affairs of mortals.

Your absolutely correct:

So its something thats interesting enough to consider then?

Big Grin
i like where bob is going with this... Big Grin
Well thanks

But I'm not even sure where its going yet

I was thinking along the lines of the Dwemer, being that they are mostly scientific, turned away from the Gods, made journeys to the "Outer Realms"
etc. etc.

I was just wondering if it had been considered Confusedhrug:

Enjoy
Bob
i know i just think the idea was cool and that the devious smile was tempting enough to have a devious line such as 'i like where this is going'
This reminds me of DR. Who.(why who? why not when? it would make more sense)
lol
I was thinking a while back that a linear style DR. Who quest would be fun. Big Grin
Any episode from 1963 till 1967 is ok by me, we just change the Daleks to Dwemer Big Grin

Its actually not a bad idea Big Grin Big Grin

Maybe the Dwemer discovered something while vacationing in the Outer Realm that if they ever made it back to Nirn with the item, they could really do some damage... but our hero is sent back to make sure the said discovery is never discovered or somehow misplaces (hint hint).. so maybe the dwemer who found the item, lost it (our time traveler) but remembered some of what it was all about and thats how they started making the constructs, but our Dwemer founder couldn't remember all the equations and theirfore we have the constructs that we have otherwise they may have been 1000 greater

Confusedhrug:

something like that

Enjoy
Bob
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Any episode from 1963 till 1967 is ok by me, we just change the Daleks to Dwemer Big Grin

Its actually not a bad idea Big Grin Big Grin

Maybe the Dwemer discovered something while vacationing in the Outer Realm that if they ever made it back to Nirn with the item, they could really do some damage... but our hero is sent back to make sure the said discovery is never discovered or somehow misplaces (hint hint).. so maybe the dwemer who found the item, lost it (our time traveler) but remembered some of what it was all about and thats how they started making the constructs, but our Dwemer founder couldn't remember all the equations and theirfore we have the constructs that we have otherwise they may have been 1000 greater

Confusedhrug:

something like that

Enjoy
Bob

We don't know enough about the dwemer to do something like that, as for all we kow they have been removed from existence completly (even the past).

Also by hardly I meant only such occasions like the Dragon Break.
Pages: 1 2