Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Caius Cosades in Morrowind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
He's a cool guy, I always called him Caius Quesadilla, but that's cause he's awesome

according to Caius Cosades' Letter...
now he was said to be in Kragenmoore during the Oblivion Crisis. This is a Redoran city, but unlike most, had a thriving agriculture and trade, being near the Deshaan Plains and near southern trade routes. Mnay Dunmer there have converted to the Nine Divines upon hearing that an avatar of Akatosh had defeated Mehrunes Dagon (and that the Daedric assault subsided in Morrowind). It also mentions Hlaalu are becoming very into the Imperial religion... so Kragenmoore probably has a lot of Hlaalu, must be owned by a certain Clan and be populated by both Redoran and Hlaalu... infact I never heard any real proof of Kragenmoore being Redoran except traditionally thats what TR said, but I'm not here to start disputes

so it seems that Redoran folks are hardest hit by the Oblivion Crisis. And it also seems Caius is back in Morrowind.
Should we use him in oneof our mods? Confusedhrug:
I dn't know if this has been discussed yet so I would like to bring it up.
Are there any reasons why he should NOT be included?
Where did this letter come from? ?(
I mean... it looks like it's from after the Oblivion main quest.
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Where did this letter come from? ?(
I mean... it looks like it's from after the Oblivion main quest.
I dunno, I was looking around on The Imperial Library and apparently its there...
So... it's fan made? Confusedhrug:

Has anyone seen this letter in vanilla Oblivion?
it could be MK...
and his lore seems... weird, accepted, but not beyond-doubt lore...
so its hard to say...
in my opinion, MK has made some changes (retcons?) to lore and made some stuff more confusing...

but i dunno if it is MK's, and even so, its like almost-official lore
It's Beth Dev, unofficial Lore, which makes it between "Official" Lore and fan made stuff. But really it should be given all the proper respect of Official Lore as it comes from the Devs.

Also there are some things like this that are almost comletely Full Lore, like for example "Imperial Census of Daedra Lords" as it should of been put into the pocket guide, but it was removed/not put in at the last minute for unknown reasons.

And it's not from MK who wrote the letter, it's from Ken Rolston Wink
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
It's Beth Dev, unofficial Lore, which makes it between "Official" Lore and fan made stuff. But really it should be given all the proper respect of Official Lore as it comes from the Devs.

Also there are some things like this that are almost comletely Full Lore, like for example "Imperial Census of Daedra Lords" as it should of been put into the pocket guide, but it was removed/not put in at the last minute for unknown reasons.

Thanks for the info TOYB :]
ok.
i haven't figured it out so im going to ask(please do not yell at meWink)

What is vanilla oblivion?
@ a_flyboy:
it is Oblivion the game, no add-ons, no expansions, no mods.. just the plain original game
I think they say vanilla cause its a plain type of ice cream that goes well with many toppings

but i could be guessing

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard

Thanks for the info TOYB :]
thanks TOYB :goodjob:

(I know its redundant, but I feel that i should tsay thanks too :yesSmile
Pages: 1 2 3 4